SGM mags failure to feed

makak47, that worked for 3 of mine. I have a 4th that's still a little sticky, but I'll work on it some more and I'm confident it'll come around. Mine do lock in just fine without having to slam them in, so they're not warping like some others seem to have happen. I wouldn't be against filing the mag catch or tab on the mag if that were my situation, as my factory 5 fits in a little loose and works fine. I mean, all my ak mags fit in differently, some I had to file to fit in better.

I did get a note from SGM this weekend, saying they would swap Veprs for one that is known to work with the SGMs so that is really good of them to do. The last thing anyone wants is to be stuck in the middle having two market suppliers pointing fingers at each other.

So props to SGM for taking that step.

Keeping in mind, the issues with this particular Vepr were demonstrably different than the majority of issues being reported. If you can completely lock up your follower by pulling back or pushing forward on the magazine bottom when inserted into the mag well - yet it releases when the mag hangs free - you may have a similar vepr - if not I wouldn't expect to swap veprs as it wouldn't solve the issue.