Joe would be so proud. I here he wants to help you keep it safe by keeping it in his special vault along with the guns of all other law abiding citizens.

Sounds like something a career politician, burnt out coke head would say. I'm sure he wasn't lying when he told his wife to pop off a round outside their wooded home in the presence of at least 15 secret service agents. I'm sure they always have problems with drugged up illegals in the area he lives.

Biden is a real piece of shit. His boss is an even bigger piece of communist shit.

She's adorable, Stryker. Watch she doesn't drop that on those little toes.

She gives me heart attacks on a regular basis. She's worse than me when I was a little brat. Just the other day she decided to do a back flip off the couch into the dog for no apparent reason. The gray hair will begin next season when she really starts to ski.

She was really happy because she doesn't get to touch any of the firearms but this one was a cheap house scattergun for mom and she was spotting my girl just outside the frame.

It's going to be awesome when she can start shooting with me! I already have an eye on an izhmash biathlon rifle for her. :)

• Like 1
Joe would be so proud. I here he wants to help you keep it safe by keeping it in his special vault along with the guns of all other law abiding citizens.

Sounds like something a career politician, burnt out coke head would say. I'm sure he wasn't lying when he told his wife to pop off a round outside their wooded home in the presence of at least 15 secret service agents. I'm sure they always have problems with drugged up illegals in the area he lives.

Biden is a real piece of shit. His boss is an even bigger piece of communist shit.

Don't forget that Biden's boss is also a Mulsime pig waging Jihad on the American people.

• Like 1