Assault Rifle Ban

Yeah, its awesome... Till you realize that in order to get that off the table, the so-called Conservative Republicans have agreed to allow Universal Firearms Registration aka Step #1 to Confiscation.

YEEES!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! VICTORY COMRADS!!!!!

To Dianne Feinstein..FUCK YOU, YOU OLD ASS UGLY CUNT BAG BITCH. PASS AN ASSAULT WEAPON BAN AND YOU WILL HAVE A FULL ON REVOLUTION!!

AMEN INDEED!!

WHOO HOO!

Do NOT celebrate until the fat lady sings! It is not off the table, though it is not gaining ground....until it is really gone I will not smoke a cigar in victory!

To Dianne Feinstein..FUCK YOU, YOU OLD ASS UGLY CUNT BAG BITCH. PASS AN ASSAULT WEAPON BAN AND YOU WILL HAVE A FULL ON REVOLUTION!!

AMEN INDEED!!

WHOO HOO!

You use vulgarity here, especially when referring to Feinslime. Don't candy coat your feelings. Tell me how you really feel about her.

AMEN INDEED!!

WHOO HOO!

You use vulgarity here, especially when referring to Feinslime. Don't candy coat your feelings. Tell me how you really feel about her.

She is NOT the only enemy, just the poster child! Our fight is far from over and far from safe! DO NOT forget this goes beyond the federal level....states (many of them) are cracking the ban plan! Stand up and be counted, fight from the homefront as well as the federal level with your votes and your emails(even snail mails) to your political figures.

Let the gun grabbers know WE WILL NOT GIVE ONE INCH! If they vote for more gun control WE will remove them from their position!

Edited by Bigtwin
  • Like 1
you're half- day late and a dollar short with that tid-bit, there's already a thread about that. and I wouldn't go out and buy a bottle of bubbly, things can change in a day, and it usually does.

Well aren't you just a nice warm rotten fuckin egg breeze on a cold wintery day..... as usual....

AMEN INDEED!!

WHOO HOO!

Hey man I hate that fucking cunt with a passion. She is a stupid fucking piece of shit and Im pretty sure when they shot Harvey Milk they missed....if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

It is most definitely off the table. I just read her speech. She said there might be a chance to try and submit it later but as for now no. So I for one am not looking this gift horse in the mouth. I pray that prices will begin to drop and I can either get a saiga 5.45 or a pap2 5.45 in the near future.

It is most definitely off the table. I just read her speech. She said there might be a chance to try and submit it later but as for now no. So I for one am not looking this gift horse in the mouth. I pray that prices will begin to drop and I can either get a saiga 5.45 or a pap2 5.45 in the near future.

be patient my friend..im me if you want a 762 i got a couple from my local shop but for all you fuckin cry babies that doubted me when i said my local shop had saigas i would rather you not pm me.

• Like 1

be patient my friend..im me if you want a 762 i got a couple from my local shop but for all you fuckin cry babies that doubted me when i said my local shop had saigas i would rather you not pm me.

I learned my lesson about saying anything about seeing a Saiga for sale or when I've bought one for cheap. The 28 PM's every time get annoying real fast. Like I'm gonna give up my store so everyone hoards stuff and I can't get it when I want to!? Nope sorry.

It sounds like it may be submitted later on as an amendment to the main bill. Attaching the amendment will probably fail. There is still plenty to dislike about the bill, such as magazine capacity limits and a bunch of other stuff. Without the AWB portion included it now has a chance of passing.

I learned my lesson about saying anything about seeing a Saiga for sale or when I've bought one for cheap. The 28 PM's every time get annoying real fast. Like I'm gonna give up my store so everyone hoards stuff and I can't get it when I want to!? Nope sorry.

Same here. I goofed and told what I paid for my Arsenal 2 years ago, and my inbox went ballistic with offers.

It's mine....NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

• Like 1

Victory?? Not by a long shot. The concept only got shot down as a "front runner", but will be reintroduced (over and over) as an "amendment" on OTHER bills. Even so... taking the Fed shotdown as a victory... there are wars on States individual laws going on. NY LOST that fight (for now), CO LOST that fight (for now)... etc etc. Death by a thousand cuts. They don't NEED a fed bill if states continue to dilute our rights individually. Now is NOT the time to rest or celebrate... now is the time to let legislators know if they TOUCH anything similar to this.. it will be the LAST thing they touch.