I know what those are and I've had it, just a big clam. Wasn't as creepy or weird as people make it out to be.

Looks like a big dingus before it's prepped.

Someone I know calls them the hotdog of the sea lol

How many of you fellers enjoy honey? Honey is bee's spit! I'd have to pass on the "Bird Spit Soup" myself. Worst thing I ever ate was aged fermented "stinky tofu" in Vegas Chinatown. It literally smelled like human poop. Tossed a cube of it in my mouth and if I had done the same with human poop, I'm pretty sure it would have tasted just like that tofu. I had fun later that day when I took the leftovers home with me. It had a small container with some fermented fish sauce that I told the other neighbors was Au Jus, as they tried out a cube of the "Roasted garlic bread" (stinky tofu) that I tlod them it was! Two of them began gagging viciously, and my neighbors wife puked on it. I was unable to breathe as I was laughing so hard doubled over!

• Like 1

I've had geoduck sushi that was so fresh that the chunks were still moving - no joke. You can find it all over the Seattle/Puget Sound area. Basically a clam on steroids that looks like a donkey dick in a shell.

• Like 1

Nope! I ain't eatin' that!

We have a lot of orientals at work who eat shit like that and stink the place up at lunchtime. The worst cold smell is kimchi with nucmam sauce. Rotten cabbage with spiced, rotten fish head sauce on it. Their worst hot smell is some kind of rotted fish they heat up in the microwave. It smells like the dumpster behind the open air fish market on a hot August day!

I'd rather eat my own shit.

• Like 1

Kimchi is amazing it's like the pop rocks of vegies, the fish sauce I only eat a few drops in seafood pho.

I would try the bird's nest stuff, it's gotta be like the snotty tendon that is melted in pho. It took me a while to think about it, but those girls eat it, if a bunch of cute white girls can stomach it, I can do it!

Sorry man hafta agree, kimchi is the shit. Douse it in a little siriachi sauce. It's really not a whole lot different than saurkraut.

Welp I just looked up the BNS on Google images. I have to say now that I think I may have already eaten this. I've worked on a lot of Chinese ships (marine electronics tech), and I always take lunch/dinner. This looks and sounds very familiar now.