• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts an

OH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HER? well it did, and it has. Remember WACO? FEDERAL troops were used against a civilian on U.S. Soil. Army tanks against civilians. I still remember Janet Reno shaking visibly

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS IN FIGHTING. It does no good.

Great that they captured one, but also I'd say we got us a problem now. First, that mother fudger better get some serious protection because his cell buddies are going to want his ass dead a dog shit. Second, we got us a little crater in Texas from a plant that went up like a small nuke that just leaves me wondering if the fire wasn't started on purpose to maybe conceal the theft of some of the same shit that went kaboom. I'm sorry, but I still think this is far from over and far from simple. Something is up. This smells like an operation, and one particular country keeps coming to my mind. I would like to say that time will tell, but time is what I'm afraid of.

I studied the Romanian revolution of 89 pretty good. Chauchesku had a private army that llescu took control of. Basically he had the privat army shooting the people, the Guard and regulars to cause massive confusion. The people thought the Army was shooting them, they shot at the army. The army shot at the people the guard thought the Army was shooting them "it was the private army" so forth and so on. This went on for a while as ilescu called for peace while his army was causing mass confusion and killing citizens etc. The military eventually sided with the people and neither the Guard or Army wanted to kill anyone they were being manipulated by the private army. When the air was right ilescu told his army to shut it down and poof he brings peace and the country supposedly is liberated which it really wasn't just sorta out from under the Russian foot. But, that revolution is complex and I tried to simplify it and even the liberated aftermath is complex and corrupt.

So in a nutshell I feel like if SHTF here it may follow a similar pattern i.e. the private army causing confusion and doing the killing. Thats exactly what I think is being geared up and guns and ammunition flying off the shelf is percieved as a threat to the government.