It's kind of more like, they want us to watch the right hand while not noticing what the left hand is doing. It's like my grand daddy used to say "There's "ONE" in the woodpile, all you got to do is set it on fire and he'll come out, but sometimes it's best not to, cause he'll always come out on his own". Things are getting crazier and crazier, and they believe that the only way to "fix" it is with the Gubberment. The gubberment can't fix crap, they always make it 100 times worse and then blame someone else for the screw up.

The crap in CT. is sad, now you'll have to have a background check to buy ammo, that's just screwed up to the max.

• Like 1
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts an

OH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HER? well it did, and it has. Remember WACO? FEDERAL troops were used against a civilian on U.S. Soil. Army tanks against civilians. I still remember Janet Reno shaking visibly

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS IN FIGHTING. It does no good.

"I try to worry about things I have input on and can have an impact on -- all other worries are unnecessary."

What I mean is that if there is to be a flash of light that makes me into a shadow on a wall (ref. Hiroshima), then so be it. I have no fear of death since for me it will be shorter than a blink of an eye. I live outside of Portland Oregon and have a beautiful bugout loc 100 miles away in the coastal forest stocked with all needed. I don't walk around whistling with my eyes shut. My philosophy is to do all in my power to prepare for the worst but not let fear rule me or dictate my life. Life is to be lived and enjoyed -- no one knows the hour of our death, barring suicide, it always comes as a surprise.

If you're going to be up by the Hoh river, dont shoot! It's me! I have enough jalepeno cheese packets to go around.

• Like 1
Anyone else getting weird vibes? Living on the US/Mexico border has led me to pretty much have an odd and cautious feeling about things, but something in the last few days has not been right. Seen tons of LE out and about and everybody is acting like they are looking or waiting for something. Couple that with the no available ammo scenario and I really start to get goose bumps. Oh well, maybe I'm over thinking things.

I agree, and I'm not on a border state... In the past several days I've seen LOTS of new anti-2A press...

Something is up...

• Like 1
Some of y'all are drinking the paranoid Kool-aid. I can't believe some of you are worried about our own government attacking and raining death down because of all this shit happening021.gifrolleyes.gif .

If anything it, like previously mentioned, is from increased cartel violence or something from that nature.

I understand being prepared against enemies foreign and domestic... but c'mon guys, we aren't there yet...

Yeah, MRAPS, select fire weapons and 1.9 (yeah they just did another order for 300K+) billion rounds for a newly raised national army by a anti-gun party-appointed bull-dyke with a chip on her shoulder, who refuses to acknowledge any of these things, on our soil, making citizens into criminals overnight, compiling lists of veterans and libertarians as terrorists, is nothing to be concerned about. It's all puppies and rainbows am I right?

You forgot all of the cool new camping spots the gov. is building for us with barbed wire facing inward.

Some of y'all are drinking the paranoid Kool-aid. I can't believe some of you are worried about our own government attacking and raining death down because of all this shit happening021.gifrolleyes.gif .

If anything it, like previously mentioned, is from increased cartel violence or something from that nature.

I understand being prepared against enemies foreign and domestic... but c'mon guys, we aren't there yet...

Yeah, MRAPS, select fire weapons and 1.9 (yeah they just did another order for 300K+) billion rounds for a newly raised national army by a anti-gun party-appointed bull-dyke with a chip on her shoulder, who refuses to acknowledge any of these things, on our soil, making citizens into criminals overnight, compiling lists of veterans and libertarians as terrorists, is nothing to be concerned about. It's all puppies and rainbows am I right?

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts and continue to remain in denial, and refuse to believe what they've been told all this time by us "paranoid Kool-aid drinkers" , even as these events continue to unfold before their very eyes.

It kind of reminds me of a joke I read...

Once there was a man whose house was in a flood. He stood on the porch as the waters rose. A boat came by, the driver urged the man to get on board but the man said he was waiting on the Lord to save him. The waters rose, the first floor was flooded and as the man looked out his second story window, another boat came to rescue him. The man turned the boat away, saying he would wait for God to rescue him. Finally he was clinging to the chimney on the roof. A helicopter flew overhead and dropped down a ladder. The man waved it off, saying Jesus would save his life. Finally he was swept away in the waters and drowned. At the pearly gates, he saw God and said, Lord, all my life I did as you asked but when the time came you did not save me. And God said, "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what else did you want?"

We aren't there yet, not as close as some of you guys are clearly thinking. Are things shitty? Yes. Are there plenty of things happening that smell fishy? Yup. But to think it will happen in the near future... is ridiculous. For instance, look at the failed attempts at passing gun legislation, and specifically the UN arms treaty. If we were "on the verge of annihilating our own people", there would be little resistance if any in passing these legislations. That is proof enough. Many states have governors who would be against anything what you fear. It would be an all our war, both sides well armed and millions would die. If and IF it were to happen, it would be slowly, and calculated, not some Red Dawn style shit happening in 2 months or even 2 years from now...

People would be getting arrested who control enough strength opposite to their agenda...

News against their agenda would cease...

Those who are ever vigilant, would KNOW when we are there. Sure there are plenty of fucktards who would be starring down the barrel of a gun and still refuse to believe, but it is one of those situations where you know it, like if you step in dog shit or not.

We live in an age where the information of such an attack of magnitude would NOT go unnoticed. Period.

I mean what IS the best way to cook a frog?

Now if this political wave/climate of the current abuse of our Constitution and rights continues and "they" get reelected in 2016 then I'll dawn the tinfoil hat...

I do believe the govt IS and WILL completely dry up the ammo market. To the point where you will have to purchase from and be limited by the govt.

That is happening as we speak. No tinfoil hat here.tinfoilhat.gif Nothing about ammo rights in the 2nd.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
I do believe the govt IS and WILL completely dry up the ammo market. To the point where you will have to purchase from and be limited by the govt.

That is happening as we speak. No tinfoil hat here.:tinfoilhat: Nothing about ammo rights in the 2nd.

Completely agree

Our fore-fathers forgot to put ammo in there and that's the only loophole the govt needs.

Dumb wig wearing sob's, didn't think far enough ahead to realize a gun is a 2 component device.

although "Arms" is a broad term. Could the word "Arms" be considered the whole package?

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

Hitler's birthday is around the 19th if I remember right. Patriot's day is also the 19th, read Lexington and Concord. On the 19th I break out the Gadsden and fly it in my yard.

I've been preparing for the worst for as long as I can remember, kind of seems natural when your grandmother lived through the Great Depression and talked about it. Not to mention the effects it had on her all her life. Growing up with northern winters you make sure you have crap in your car in case you get stuck going somewhere and in the house in case you get snowed in for a couple of weeks. Lived about 60 miles from Buffalo, NY in 78/79 and got hit as hard as they did, as a kid it was cool :)

There are other reasons, but in the end I don't expect help from the government in a major situation whether it is a hurricane (Katrina and Sandy of recent infamy), snow, mass power outage or something worst like the NK Nutjob really being able to nuke somewhere in North America or some crazy Muslim with a suitcase or backpack nuke.

Hell, the banks shutting down for two weeks like they just did in Cyprus and the cities here will burn when Obama's peeps can't spend thier welfare check or just don't get it.

• Like 1
Our fore-fathers forgot to put ammo in there and that's the only loophole the govt needs.

Dumb wig wearing sob's, didn't think far enough ahead to realize a gun is a 2 component device.

although "Arms" is a broad term. Could the word "Arms" be considered the whole package?

Its been a while since I researched it, but "Arms" means the whole kit and kaboodle, it means guns, supplies for gun use and maintenance, it means a backpack to carry your ammo across a field, it means everything you need to put your gun to full use. That doesn't mean Mao won't interpret it differently, but it does mean more than the firearm and more than just firearms.

Its been a while since I researched it, but "Arms" means the whole kit and kaboodle, it means guns, supplies for gun use and maintenance, it means a backpack to carry your ammo across a field, it means everything you need to put your gun to full use. That doesn't mean Mao won't interpret it differently, but it does mean more than the firearm and more than just firearms.

Interesting, I didn't know that!

This is all I could locate on the web so far:

Idioms

10.- to bear arms,

a.
to carry weapons.
It states to carry weapons, not necessarily weapons with ammo.
This is gonna be a tough one fellas, lets all do some research on this one.
Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

We can speculate all day, but in the end regardless of what happens, just be yourselves. No amount of money or politics can stop the end goal of these corrupt cocksuckers. Their actions speak louder than all of their words combined. Im afraid that what lies ahead wont be pretty for either side.

Adapt and overcome.

• Like 2
I think the SCOTUS even ruled at some point that 2A covered ammo too...I will have to research again...

Yes, that is where I remember reading ammo. Of course, the Arms are infringed if they cannot be put to full use. It would illogical to think otherwise. It'd be like saying everyone has a right to a car, then not giving them the wheels to use them. If the Arms are protected, they are protected for their use, not just simple possession. Property that cannot be used is not really property that is owned otherwise, is it?

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts and continue to remain in denial, and refuse to believe what they've been told all this time by us "paranoid Kool-aid drinkers" , even as these events continue to unfold before their very eyes.

Once there was a man whose house was in a flood. He stood on the porch as the waters rose. A boat came by, the driver urged the man to get on board but the man said he was waiting on the Lord to save him. The waters rose, the first floor was flooded and as the man looked out his second story window, another boat came to rescue him. The man turned the boat away, saying he would wait for God to rescue him. Finally he was clinging to the chimney on the roof. A helicopter flew overhead and dropped down a ladder. The man waved it off, saying Jesus would save his life. Finally he was swept away in the waters and drowned. At the pearly gates, he saw God and said, Lord, all my life I did as you asked but when the time came you did not save me. And God said, "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what else did you want?"

We aren't there yet, not as close as some of you guys are clearly thinking. Are things shitty? Yes. Are there plenty of things happening that smell fishy? Yup. But to think it will happen in the near future... is ridiculous. For instance, look at the failed attempts at passing gun legislation, and specifically the UN arms treaty. If we were "on the verge of annihilating our own people", there would be little resistance if any in passing these legislations. That is proof enough. Many states have governors who would be against anything what you fear. It would be an all our war, both sides well armed and millions would die. If and IF it were to happen, it would be slowly, and calculated, not some Red Dawn style shit happening in 2 months or even 2 years from now...

People would be getting arrested who control enough strength opposite to their agenda...

Those who are ever vigilant, would KNOW when we are there. Sure there are plenty of fucktards who would be starring down the barrel of a gun and still refuse to believe, but it is one of those situations where you know it, like if you step in dog shit or not.

We live in an age where the information of such an attack of magnitude would NOT go unnoticed. Period.

Now if this political wave/climate of the current abuse of our Constitution and rights continues and "they" get reelected in 2016 then I'll dawn the tinfoil hat...

The physical war hasnt started yet, but bet your ass they're getting ready for it, and they call us crazy for doing the same. I feel you have too much confidence in a failed system, as well as too much confidence in the majority of our nation. The people that litter this country are not like those on this forum. Most cant even screw in a light bulb anymore without calling somebody to do it for them. Thats the sad reality. They'd believe anything the tv tells them to.

And for you not seeing the signs that would be all over, well they are. All you have to do is connect the dots. They hide shit in plain view, only talk about what they are allowed to talk about news, and cover nothing that is really important. Its like connect the dots. They cover lies with more lies. Its rather pathetic.

IMO, the camels nose is under the tent, and all the cards are being put in place for the curtain to fall. And fall it will. It all depends on how much they can get away with while keeping the public's eye on other events. That will determine the rate at which it accelerates. Anything can happen, and happen fast. Its a big psyop, and so far, We the People, are losing as a whole.

• Like 2

The physical war hasnt started yet, but bet your ass they're getting ready for it, and they call us crazy for doing the same. I feel you have too much confidence in a failed system, as well as too much confidence in the majority of our nation. The people that litter this country are not like those on this forum. Most cant even screw in a light bulb anymore without calling somebody to do it for them. Thats the sad reality. They'd believe anything the tv tells them to.

And for you not seeing the signs that would be all over, well they are. All you have to do is connect the dots. They hide shit in plain view, only talk about what they are allowed to talk about news, and cover nothing that is really important. Its like connect the dots. They cover lies with more lies. Its rather pathetic.

IMO, the camels nose is under the tent, and all the cards are being put in place for the curtain to fall. And fall it will. It all depends on how much they can get away with while keeping the public's eye on other events. That will determine the rate at which it accelerates. Anything can happen, and happen fast. Its a big psyop, and so far, We the People, are losing as a whole.

I have little confidence in the system, but I do have a lot of confidence in the people. We have 80 million armed citizens, we have just proven to disarm us will be a hell of a lot harder to do than they thought. Even if we aren't the majority, which I know we aren't, we are still too strong for 'it' to happen anytime soon. Will everyone put up a fight? Nope, but even if less than 3% of those 80 million people do, then that already is the largest armed military in the world. I don't know you guys personally, and do not know if you are involved with the military actively or anything like that, but I can tell you if it were to happen, the significant majority of the Marine Corp Infantry would fight for We The People. It would not be like how it is in the Sand Box, the resistance would be able to get their hands on some of our military's sophisticated fighting equipment. Now should we bank off of that? No, but still it wouldn't be a total massacre, it would be a long, drawn out shitshow that the government does not have a snowball's chance in hell to win as of right now, or in the near future. They are smart, smarter than most people give them credit for. They are very calculating. If they are truly interested in enslaving, indoctrinating or flat out massacring us, they know that right now, or in the near future, they could not win.

• Like 1

I have little confidence in the system, but I do have a lot of confidence in the people. We have 80 million armed citizens, we have just proven to disarm us will be a hell of a lot harder to do than they thought. Even if we aren't the majority, which I know we aren't, we are still too strong for 'it' to happen anytime soon. Will everyone put up a fight? Nope, but even if less than 3% of those 80 million people do, then that already is the largest armed military in the world. I don't know you guys personally, and do not know if you are involved with the military actively or anything like that, but I can tell you if it were to happen, the significant majority of the Marine Corp Infantry would fight for We The People. It would not be like how it is in the Sand Box, the resistance would be able to get their hands on some of our military's sophisticated fighting equipment. Now should we bank off of that? No, but still it wouldn't be a total massacre, it would be a long, drawn out shitshow that the government does not have a snowball's chance in hell to win as of right now, or in the near future. They are smart, smarter than most people give them credit for. They are very calculating. If they are truly interested in enslaving, indoctrinating or flat out massacring us, they know that right now, or in the near future, they could not win.

Point taken. But IMO there is too much speculation at the moment. The biggest thing is for the people to unite and stand together and not comply. As for the feds, they're going to do what they're going to do regardless. Theres a bit too much going on for me to focus on just one issue.

• Like 1

To the guys talking about how the bill of rights does not protect ammo: Please read the 9th and 10th amendments. These are the most important amendments as far as I am concerned. Understand that the Constitution and Bill of rights are not a list telling us what our rights are. The Bill of Rights are demands and clear rules directed towards the government. All powers not given to the government by the constitution are left to the States and people respectively. The right of owning ammo is clear in the constitution, as it was not mentioned. The Bill of Rights was not believed to be nessisary at the time by most, but some founders and states demanded the Bill of Rights be written before ratification to make certain things perfectly clear for government in the future. If the second amendment were never written it would not mean that you can not bear arms. Some constitutional scholars believe that the Bill of Rights actually works to our detriment, as it is generally thought of as a list of our rights. It is not. I realize that I am being redundant and that most of you understand this. All this said, the original understanding and application of the Constitution is lost and there is nothing standing in the way of them taking our ammo. It can happen.

• Like 1

Just a bit on the ammo and "arms" from http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/04/02/checkmate-on-your-military-type-firearms-ban/

The Militia Debate—Arming the Militia

During the debates in the Federal [Constitutional] Convention of 1787, there was an extensive debate concerning the militia. On August 23rd, a committee report was delivered to the Convention. The following clause was under consideration:

“To make laws for organizing, arming & disciplining the Militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the U.S. reserving to the States respectively, the appointment of the officers, and authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed-

Mr. King “by way of explanation…the Committee meant…by arming, specifying the kind size & caliber of arms….”

Mr. Madison “observed that ‘arming’ as explained did not extend to furnishing arms….”

Mr. King “added, to his former explanation that arming meant not only to provide for uniformity of arms, but included authority to regulate the modes of furnishing, either by the Militia themselves, the State Governments, or the National Treasury…”

There was no dissent from the Committee’s definition of the word “arming.” This provision, with a slight modification in verbiage, was adopted as Article 1, Section 8, Clause 16 of the Constitution for the United States.

Mr. King’s statement shows the intent of Clause 16 was to give Congress three (3) options for “arming” a State militia when called into federal service. First, Congress could require the individual to report with their personal military weapon. Second, it could require the militiamen to report with military weapons supplied and paid for by the individual State governments. Third, the federal government could supply and pay for the weapons.

This raises several interesting questions. How could citizens be constitutionally obligated to furnish their own military weapon, when called into federal service, unless there was an existing right to manufacture, purchase and posses such a weapon? And how could the States furnish arms to their militias unless they already possessed the “collective right” to arm their militias? According to organizations like The Brady Campaign, it took the so-called “collective right” Second Amendment, which was adopted 4 years after the Constitution was written, before the States and the members of their militias were “afforded” or “guaranteed” the right to keep and bear arms. As shown by Mr. King’s statement, these so-called rights existed prior to, and independent of, the Constitution or the Second Amendment.

A State cannot Negate the Arming Provision in Clause 16

Since the word “arming” in Clause 16 includes individual citizens providing their personal military weapon, independent of State control, no State can pass a general statute that negates or interferes with this constitutional provision. Thus, a general ban on “military type” firearms by a State is an unconstitutional encroachment on the exclusive power of Congress to prescribe the mode for arming State militiamen, when called into federal service, pursuant to Article 1, Section 8, Clause 16.

The Federal Government cannot Amend Clause 16 by Statute

A general federal ban on “military type” firearms would constitute a legislative revision of the Constitution because it would alter the arming provision enumerated in Clause 16. If members of the militia cannot purchase or posses “military type” firearms, then they cannot report when called into federal service with “military type” firearms. Thus, Congress would be modifying or removing one of the 3 options incorporated in Clause 16. That body cannot pass any statute that alters or defeats a constitutional provision. Since the Constitution can only be changed through the amendment process enumerated in Article V, the arming provision of Clause 16 supersedes any statute passed by Congress and prevents that body from negating it.

• Like 2

"feeling"? yeah, I'm feeling pretty freaking tired of feeling like I have to shoot off an E-mail or make a phone call to my reps several times a week, even though they've already made it abundandtly clear (except for a few state-level reps who responded directly to me, no form letters) that they really don't give a shit what I or 150+ million gun owners think.

that's the bad stuff there: we have 150+ million Americans who are overwhelmingly stating that they have no intention of following new laws that are en-vogue, which will make a lot of us instant felons. who is going to enforce that? do they really think they can do it without a physical fight?

other than that, the general feeling is simply a reality that I've been aware of since about the time I reached voting age ten years ago: the entire world economy and geopolitical climate is basically teetering on the top of a cone, and the people managing its stability are generally incompetent or malicious.

• Like 1

Yea I know it is early, woke up a 2 AM, all this shit is starting to wear on me a good bit,

Worried, HELL YEA I AM.

Our great country is being taken from us a bit at a time, more states passing anit 2nd laws every day.

The more I read the more I worry(not from here or my state forum) ya know the e-mails I get.

I cant stop reading, I would fall behind on what is being taken, so I just stay up on what is going on.

We the People lost a lot of the 2nd years ago, The Founding Fathers put the 2nd in so we could keep this country free, it was ment to let us have all the firearms we want, the very same as any government has.

How do we fight a full auto with a semi auto?

How do we fight a tank?

How de we fight a plane with missles?

Answer, we dont, we loose.

We lost all these things before we were born, well most of us, and we did not fight back.

Now we speak our mind and are called terriost, anit-government and a threat to the country.

Keep your head on a swivel, eye open, ears hearing everything, no matter how it sounds,

"WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE".

• Like 1

I am beginning to feel like a broken man. I got back into firearms with a vengence over the last year and a half. Now, I feel like I should get out before I lose my investment.

What keeps me in it is a statement Darth Saigus made once, or twice, or many times: "Because ... FUCK YOU!"