They're all in Eureka Commiefornia. Some boat shop carries them. Ask one of your many other personalities this question......and you MAY be able to answer this question yourself.

Libtard =TrollMember Since Today, 09:27 AM
Online Last Active Today, 09:30 AM

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png user_add.png

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 2
Izhmash plant will not work for the next 6 months (maybe whole 2013) - rumour from my friend here in Moscow, who connected to both Izhmash and Molot plants.

Tell your buddy he's full of shit. They just got more sporting orders at IWA in Germany than they did all last year in military arms.

Izhmash plant will not work for the next 6 months (maybe whole 2013) - rumour from my friend here in Moscow, who connected to both Izhmash and Molot plants.

Tell your buddy he's full of shit. They just got more sporting orders at IWA in Germany than they did all last year in military arms.

Its amazing a newbie from Russia picks this topic for his first post.
  • Like 2

Ohh shit.. now the prices will triple. Good thing you have 4 new ones!

Edited by dubya
  • Like 2

First thought that came to my mind

Yeeep more talking to himself. He must be really lonely. I can understand why he's lonely to, nobody likes him :wet_eyes: Edited by dubya

Yeeep more talking to himself. He must be really lonely. I can understand why he's lonely to, nobody likes him wet_eyes.gif

You have to remember....or well....know, that area of California is really shitty. Very beautiful coast and redwoods, but no work and full of druggies(the bad kind). The only thing keeping that north coast from falling into the ocean is the tourists.

So I see it fitting, no job, no friends, nothing to do as a kid....hmmmmm.....you guess the rest!

Even your fake bad English sucks. Read posts from real Russian folks and look at the differences.

So, Izhmash is "on reconstruction" for last 2 months.

They don't have hard contracts with local steel suppliers :)))

Maybe they even catched huge order on IWA but how they are going to make it?

Edited by DEWS

So, Izhmash is "on reconstruction" for last 2 months.

They don't have hard contracts with local steel suppliers smile.png))

Maybe they even catched huge order on IWA but how they are going to make it?

http://rostechnologiesblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/izhmash-and-tula-arms-plant-to-cooperate-in-the-field-of-sporting-and-hunting-weapons-production/

Izhmash and Tula Arms Plant to Cooperate in the Field of Sporting and Hunting Weapons Production

Posted by rustechnologies

aw1nmtmubm5tlnj1lzivny9il2ivzc9kzty3ztzj

Izhmash is now considering the possibility of placing orders for production of sporting and hunting weapons at the facilities of the Tula Arms Plant. The special working group is being created in order to determine the Izhmash products to be introduced and promoted in Tula.

Konstantin Busygin, Director General of Izhmash, and Ilya Kurilov, Director General of the Tula Arms Plant, have discussed future cooperation of their enterprises within the framework of Kalashnikov concern, as well as the prospects for cooperation in the field of precision weapons and sporting and hunting products. It was decided in the course of negotiations that it’s necessary to investigate possibilities of placing Izhmash orders for non-military products at the production facilities of the Tula Arms Plant.

As explained by Mr. Busygin, this cooperation seems to be efficient for both parties. By placing a part of Izhmash orders at the production facilities of the Tula Arms Plant, Izhmash will be able to meet the high demand for sporting and hunting weapons, and the Tula plant, in its turn, will have the opportunity to maintain its production capacity.

At this moment, the special working group is being established to evaluate the production capacity and technological situation at the Tula Arms Plant.

1 link - Jan 15, about "results in 2012". Right ? But we're in 2013 now.

2 link - Feb 12, about "negotiations & future cooperation". Just usual "blablabla" process here in Russia.

I already said that Izhmash not working for last 2 months. From Feb 12 - let's calculate...oops, 2 months :)

2 link - Feb 12, about "negotiations & future cooperation". Just usual "blablabla" process here in Russia.

I already said that Izhmash not working for last 2 months. From Feb 12 - let's calculate...oops, 2 months smile.png

IZMASH IS WORKING super_man.gif LYING TROLL!

USE YOUR GOOGLE FU AND YOU WILL FIND!!haha.gif haha.gif

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 2

I already said that Izhmash not working for last 2 months. From Feb 12 - let's calculate...oops, 2 months :)

IZMASH IS WORKING :super_man: LYING TROLL!

USE YOUR GOOGLE FU AND YOU WILL FIND!!:haha2: :haha2:

You don't need to scream. Especially when you don't have proof about Russian plant.

I honestly said that it's just a rumour here in Russia, and you can still believe in Izhmash.

But I think they're renovating the factory, so they are not able to produce Saiga right now.

It's a little bit difficult to find a lot of Saiga nowadays here in the shops - just think about this fact with a beer in your hand.

Let's see how it will be in summer, in July f.ex.

If there will be "some problem with Izhmash logistics" - pls take a look again at this topic. Maybe I will send you that famous poster from the X-Files :)

• Like 1