Bristol Connecticut Teacher Rewrites 2A

That's nothing, some New York State schools, particularly in NYC, are teaching using the 'United Nations, Common Core curriculum', that Food, Clothing, Housing, Medical and if you want it... Employment... are Government & Human Rights.

Please take note, that you don't HAVE to be employed to be entitled to the food, clothing, housing and medical.

U.N. Common Core, this is the curriculum that our Federal Government wants taught in all public schools.

Edited by ChileRelleno

The real sad thing about this is that the majority of parents in CT and other northeastern states are probably perfectly happy with this curriculum. Those blue states on the coasts are like a mold on the crust of our country... The Cultural Cold War is will be going hot, soon, I'm afraid.

• Like 2
Like an alcoholic, I'm afraid we may have to hit rock bottom, as a society. It would be better if it happened tomarrow instead of 20 years from now.
Yup. I'm honestly concerned for what my 7 month old little man is going to have to grow up with in these "united" states...

So innocent post-46357-0-80223600-1365660613_thumb.jpg

Edited by dubya
  • Like 5

You don't have to call me "Captain," I work for a living! ;)

Granted... Many of the Orig. 13 are screwed-up, not all. beer.gif

Also, some (like my home state of PA) are not as screwed up as the elections would make it appear... The majority of PA votes RED, it's just the big cities that voted wrong!

• Like 2

The American Revolution started in Massachusetts and look at the way they trample gun rights in the Northeast states. This lie about the Second Amendment being for the National Guard which was started 130 years later has been spouted by these libturds for a long time. As the late great Aaron Zelman of Jews for the preservation of Firearms Ownership showed, the 1968 Gun Control Act was a Nazi law which the corrupt Connecticunt Senator Thomas Dodd had translated from a 1938 Nazi law. It's hard to believe that only 23 years after World War II that such a Nazi law would have been passed (again by DemocRATs) in the United States. This is where the 'sporting' use came from, Nazi Germany but the Nazis were also progressives only on steroids.

• Like 3

Even home schoolers will have to teach common core, but you can teach well beyond that as well.

If you can home school(good on you Chile) please do, in a very few genrations the left will have the kids on there side.

Even home schoolers will have to teach common core, but you can teach well beyond that as well.

If you can home school(good on you Chile) please do, in a very few genrations the left will have the kids on there side.

That crap will never be taught to our kids, at least not in our home.

They will be taught about it, thats for sure... Know your enemy.

So they will be prepared for the adavanced indoctrination they will face if they choose to attend college.

It is not IF we can, we ARE home schooling, and my wife being a former accredited teacher for the state of AL makes it very easy for us.

Here in Alabama we do not have to teach any standardized curriculum, because there is not any State Law pertaining to such for us.

Technically there is no Home Schooling, you must be enrolled in a Public, Private or Church school.

So we simply enroll in a church school that endorses schooling at home, and church schools do not have to meet any State requirements.

Alabama probably has some of the loosest education laws in the US.

Also, some colleges/universities, e.g. Troy University, here in AL, actually actively seek home school students, knowing that the majority are well above the average public school students.

Our kids will learn everything they need to know, especially the real history of the US and it's Constitution in relation to the rest of the world's history.

And they will be indoctrinated into the real world of hard work/dedication, personal responsibility, moral character, religion and so much more.

And our kids will never be expelled for biting a poptart into a L shape and it being called a gun shape... They get a real firearm handed to them whenever they wish.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Students Asked to ‘Argue That Jews Are Evil’ and Prove Nazi Loyalty in Assignment Linked to Common Core

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/students-asked-to-argue-that-jews-are-evil-and-prove-nazi-loyalty-in-assignment-linked-to-common-core/

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/dad-furious-after-finding-this-crayon-written-paper-in-florida-4th-graders-backpack-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights/

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Chile the crap is every where, I just found out about it a few months back, that and the Muslim brotherhood being behind it.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/radicalIDEOLOGY/secret-ground-zero-mosque-document.htm

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan* must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions. [Emphasis added]."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/muslim-brotherhood-group-to-connect-all-u-s-schools/

"JERUSALEM – A Muslim Brotherhood-linked organization has partnered with the U.S. Department of Education and the State Department to facilitate an online program aiming to connect all U.S. schools with classrooms abroad by 2016.

Vartan Gregorian, a board member of the organization, the Qatar Foundation International, was appointed in 2009 to President Obama’s White House Fellowships Commission."

If you have kids in school please read this, and do some searching.

That crap will never be taught to our kids, at least not in our home.

They will be taught about it, thats for sure... Know your enemy.

So they will be prepared for the adavanced indoctrination they will face if they choose to attend college.

It is not IF we can, we ARE home schooling, and my wife being a former accredited teacher for the state of AL makes it very easy for us.

Here in Alabama we do not have to teach any standardized curriculum, because there is not any State Law pertaining to such for us.

Technically there is no Home Schooling, you must be enrolled in a Public, Private or Church school.

So we simply enroll in a church school that endorses schooling at home, and church schools do not have to meet any State requirements.

Alabama probably has some of the loosest education laws in the US.

Also, some colleges/universities, e.g. Troy University, here in AL, actually actively seek home school students, knowing that the majority are well above the average public school students.

Our kids will learn everything they need to know, especially the real history of the US and it's Constitution in relation to the rest of the world's history.

And they will be indoctrinated into the real world of hard work/dedication, personal responsibility, moral character, religion and so much more.

And our kids will never be expelled for biting a poptart into a L shape and it being called a gun shape... They get a real firearm handed to them whenever they wish.

Students Asked to ‘Argue That Jews Are Evil’ and Prove Nazi Loyalty in Assignment Linked to Common Core

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/students-asked-to-argue-that-jews-are-evil-and-prove-nazi-loyalty-in-assignment-linked-to-common-core/

Dad Furious After Finding This Crayon-Written Paper in Florida 4th-Grader’s Backpack: ‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/dad-furious-after-finding-this-crayon-written-paper-in-florida-4th-graders-backpack-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights/

Chile, I came to this thread to post the 4th grader thing but found you already had it. Good on you and your wife for parenting your kids this way.

I have taken to disussing current events every day when I take my teenager to high school. Kinda cool to hear the things he finds on his own and his opinions on things going on right now. I guarantee that just sparking this in him has taught him more that will serve him in life than countless hours at school.

• Like 1