Interesting Survey From Cops -- Check It Out

For all you Anti-PoPo's out there. Maybe this will unbunch your panties a bit...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/survey-law-enforcement-personnel-overwhelmingly-oppose-obamas-gun-control-proposals/

Sure, just like the gen pop there will be differing opinions but it is encouraging that the majority is and will be on our side. I predict that when the shtf on a national level that the others will change their minds to agreement.

• Like 1

I was a police officer for a couple years. We had a police chief who was a puppet for our city manager. He was placed in the position by the city manager so that he could run the agency as he saw fit. We had mostly good officers who did the right thing, but toward the end before i left they began hiring people of questionable character, but were yes men. Everyone who left went to work at the sheriffs office where the atmosphere was totally different and they loved it. They got to do their jobs undisturbed for the most part. Election year could get hairy, but that was only for about three months every few years. Even then it was only a "slow down on the tickets" and "be a little nicer to people".

The point to that story was, though some are employed by dirtbags or in bad agencies like NYPD or LAPD, cops are usually very much like us. Federal LEO is a whole other world though.

• Like 1

Being I work with approximately 545 officers on the local level, I believe this to be accurate.

Gary, Our local (NY Capitol region) news stations have been doing, and posting, local viewer polls that indicate the same results.

• Like 1

Didn't see the most important question:

If you were ordered to enforce warranted confiscation from an individual(s) you were told is dangerous and a threat would you do so even if no evidence was presented to you concerning the charges?

That is the way things are folks, the charge is enough, evidence is irrelevant. Just try and guess how much of this going on in NY right now, haven't heard a word of anyone refusing the order yet. Even if one did refuse what of the hundreds who do not?

If you were ordered to enforce warranted confiscation from an individual(s) you were told is dangerous and a threat would you do so even if no evidence was presented to you concerning the charges?

That is the way things are folks, the charge is enough, evidence is irrelevant. Just try and guess how much of this going on in NY right now, haven't heard a word of anyone refusing the order yet. Even if one did refuse what of the hundreds who do not?

You'll only hear what they want you to hear.

The fuck'd up thing to it all is that you won't find Yahoo News or any of the other popular online news sources carrying or mentioning such a survey.

but...but..... but .... that's not what barry says and he always has every LEO in the country on stage when he mentions all LEO's and ALL gun owners support his position, right? Say it ain't so!

• Like 1

You'll only hear what they want you to hear.

For now but not for long, word will get out.

My point is the way these things work is it begins with individuals singled out. Cops don't check evidence when serving a warrant handed to them by some mooke.