Finally got some .22lr, this means I'm better than all of you :-P

gallery_43075_1044_269002.jpg

Wish I could find me some of that Winchester 7.62 x 39. That is the only stuff I can shoot in my mini 30. The foreign stuff jams in that gun.

That is why I like my AK and SKS, those guns can fire anything. The mini 30 is a picky little bitch, she only likes american ammo.

other than the scare now that brass x39 just sits around here man. I never thought to buy it until I was like well I'm gonna have to reload at some point and well I want some x39

I will trade you even value for it, pm me and we'll work something out and I can keep my eye open

once wally world gets this it just sits for a few days even now

picked up a bit more tonight from a friend that can't gold rem in his guns. smile.png

He must have a 10/22. They seem to be about 50/50 whether they will run that junk or not.

picked up a bit more tonight from a friend that can't gold rem in his guns. smile.png

He must have a 10/22. They seem to be about 50/50 whether they will run that junk or not.

no just a Mark III

my 10/22 with a whistle pig barrel runs everything, I did some light tinkering off of a how to site, maybe that helped? My stock 10/22 has maybe a 1 in 200 chance of a goober round with it.

A while back I told myself I should buy some ammo every month just so I had some on hand for whatever reason. Looked at what I had and said I’d wait to start doing it because I had what seemed like plenty. big_smile.gif

Then the daughter in law decided to get a concealed carry permit, her and the son shot up a lot of 22 and 9mm getting her familiar with shooting a pistol. A 15 shot 22 semi auto and a Glock 19 both with several mags can go through a bunch of bullets real quick.scorn.gif

Then her and the son go to a Glock match with multiple entries that took pretty much the rest of the 9mm and a pile of 40s, plus the Glock match is one you don’t keep your brass, double damn.bad_egg.gif

Last but not least comes skeet shooting for them and the granddaughter. That depletes the 20 ga. shells. 100 rounds per person per trip cleans off a storage shelf fast.super_man.gif

Had to remember that what at one moment looks like plenty can be reduced to poverty levels pretty quick and that these are the people who will pick my old folks home when the time comes, so I have to play nice.horror.gif

Syndicate,

With your new avatar I'm reading all of your posts in the voice of Hunter S. Thompson. Its awesome.

BTW, season five starts May 19th! Woo-hoo!big_smile.gif

I'm drinking coffee and snorting coke all day and watching seasons 1-4 lol

when the new ep starts I'll switch to cheap booze hehe

the guy that needs ammo, that is how I feel

Edited by Syndicate

They must only be shipping stuff to the stores in the big cities. Wal-Mart in the middle of nowhere Nebraska, and Kansas and Orschlens have absolutely nothing on the shelves for the last 8 months here. I'm gonna have to order online. Hope that bitch fienstien doesn't get that outlawed.