good news on rusmilitary.com 8 rnd mags

I've had a 8 rnd mag from http://www.rusmilitary.com/ on order for a couple months.

I was checking my credit card account to day (looking for a different charge) and a charge for $97 from an English vendor is pending(they can't give me the name of the vendor untill the charge is posted not pending)

since rusmilitary is the only foreign vendor I've ordered from that must mean that the 8rnd mags are prepped to ship!!!!

WITH SHIPPING I HAVE APPROX. $98 IN EACH MAG (2).

RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME. ON 11/26 I PICKED UP A 19" NON-THREAD, FACT. BHO, BRAND NEW IN BOX 12G FROM A LOCAL PAWN SHOP FOR UNDER $300. I ORDERED MY 8-ROUNDERS ON 12/03. MY CARD WAS BILLED 12/08. HOPEFULLY I GET THEM IN A FEW WEEKS.

Got better news. My 8rounder showed today, all parts in the same box. I don't understand what you guys are referring to when you say he ships the followers or springs seperate? I have ordered 3 of these from Rusmilitary over the last year and all came either fully assembled, or with all parts in the same box.

I ordered in August, my card was charged on 12/1, and I received on 12/12. Paid - an ungodly 102.00 USD, but it sure makes christmas. All I want is my 2 front teeth left in my head and three 8 round mags for my Saiga. Anyone else have the same santa list??

Anyway, unlike my 5 rounders I have received in the past, there was no fitting or sanding or anthing on this mag. Fits like a glove. Why does it seem the 8rounders are much better than the 5 for fitment and repeatability of their process?

I had one five rounder that was so wide I thought I was going to ruin it by the amount of material I sanded away from the front lip and sides. It still runs to this day with several hundred rounds through it, but still they all seem to fit a bit different. Not the 8's though.

I ordered in August, my card was charged on 12/1, and I received on 12/12. Paid - an ungodly 102.00 USD, but it sure makes christmas. All I want is my 2 front teeth left in my head and three 8 round mags for my Saiga. Anyone else have the same santa list??

I ordered... geez, I don't even remember when, now. Right after the last shipment came in, I think. Anyway, my card was charged on 11/28 but I have not yet received my mag. Any day now, I hope! My total only came to $97.00; guess the dollar was up a bit against the GBP that day. :-)

This will be 8-rd mag #3 for me. To be honest, the two I have are plenty; the 8-rounders are awfully cumbersome in actual use, and I much prefer the fives. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna keep this one once it gets here.

I ordered... geez, I don't even remember when, now. Right after the last shipment came in, I think. Anyway, my card was charged on 11/28 but I have not yet received my mag. Any day now, I hope! My total only came to $97.00; guess the dollar was up a bit against the GBP that day. :-)

This will be 8-rd mag #3 for me. To be honest, the two I have are plenty; the 8-rounders are awfully cumbersome in actual use, and I much prefer the fives. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna keep this one once it gets here.

I'll trade ya two fives for it! :D

That's a bit premature, since the mag isn't even here yet. :cryss:

UPDATE:

Mag arrived today. Actually it arrived on 12/10, but my lazy-a$$ postal carrier didn't bother to leave a note on the door to let me know. I received the "final notice" today (first one I'd actually received, though!); they were gonna send the package back to England tomorrow. :angry:

Edited by shooter2