Slings suggestions

using the M4 style stock from CSS. Been using an Russian AK sling with it and im not liking it how it feels with the M4 style stock. Its just not meant for that style.

So anyone have suggestions on a good sling thats compatible with the m4 style stock. Id like one that attaches through the slits in the stock like its designed for. Single point of regular doesnt matter.

CHEVYMAN,

CHECK OUT ARMAGEDDON GEAR, THEY'VE GOT ABOUT 5 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS.

THEY ARE ALL INSTANTLY ADJUSTABLE FOR LENGTH, BUNGEE-TYPE.

I HAVE THE GEN I CARBINE SLING, AND GEN II, 2-TO-1, WITH THE METAL O-RING FOR THE 2-TO-1, ON ALL MY "SERIOUS" STUFF, BE IT AK RIFLE, S-12/S-410, OR CENTURY C39 AK PISTOL.

I ALSO HAVE ONE OF THEIR PRECISION RIFLE SLINGS ON AN M1A, WHICH INCORPORATES AN INTEGRAL ARM LOOP, IN CASE YOU WANT TO "LOOP-UP" FOR A STEADIER SHOT

VERY SATISFIED.

JESS1344

I'm a fan of the "Super Sling 2". I use it with HK hooks on my S12 and the same setup on my IZ132 (My V12 will be getting the same). It's 1-1/4" wide soft nylon web sling with no padding and it can be used directly attached (doesn't come with hooks). It's pretty simple to use and adjust. Nothing super fancy or tacticool but it works for me.

Edited by Mullet Man

If I was to buy a new one right now, I would prob get a Savvy Sniper. Before I saw those, my fav, and current setup is a VTac / Magpul hybrid. You basically buy a VTac and a Magpul MS3, and use the connectors and hardware from the Mapul MS3 and attach it to the VTac. You get the comfort and smooth, fast action of the VTac, along with the clips and 1-2 to point functionality of the MS3.