any reviews from the forum?my wife picked one up last night,i sprayed micromist in it then shot 4 rounds fast ,it shot fine,nice trigger pull for a new gun,u tube had a disassembly vid ,it was a little bit of a pia at first ,3 more take downs and it smothed out,will shoot it more today.[she was going to buy the pt 709 but it comes with one mag and the only mags I could find were 35 too 55 bucks,and not many people seemed to like it]

I bought the first generation PT 111 and I hate it. The trigger pinches my finger on every shot. Micro-small parts went missing during cleaning and it has sat in my safe for at least ten years.

Do not lube the safety too much. Mine got sloppy and the slide snapped the lever off during firing.

Edited by Sim_Player

I’ve tried a couple of Taurus revolvers and one semi-auto, was glad they had a lifetime warranty and was more than glad to get rid of them all.

Have known people who had them, never had a problem, and loved them so maybe its just luck of the draw.

I own a pt111 mill pro and pt145 mill pro . I love both of these pistols . Take down is tricky at first but once you figure out the tricks you should be able to do it with your eyes closed . Dont let all the taurus haters scare you off , I own 3 taurus pistols and 1 rossi revolver and carry one of these at all times . Also you can use taurus 24/7 17 round mags in your pt111 and they make a mag sleeve to fill the gap