will trade my right testical for saiga 12 gass block (the left one is

i need a saiga 12 gass block because i melted my other one when i was trying to weld a sling swivel on it.

i have looked all over the place and i can not find one so if you have one or you know how to get one I am willing to pay almost anything for one. (the gun is usless with out the gass block).

thank you, Ben

Ouch! Man what a bummer! I hope you can find one somewhere but if you can't you might want to get in touch with pistonring8 and see if he would buy what's left of your Saiga to try and fix it himself. And there was also a jerk on here a while back looking to buy an s-12 barrel so he could butcher his 12-C. Good luck.

WTB: S-12 without a gas bolck. :eek:

just kidding (actually, i would buy it if you have no luck with any other avenue of fixing the gun).

BUT, you may want to contact Tony Rumore. He can do custom work and is very familiar with the S-12. It may cost a few bucks, but for a "one-of" production that's expected.

Hell, maybe he'll come up with a new improved design. a variable gas system (VGS) (i get credit for that term :super: )

Caspian

PS have Tony weld the swivel on it if you have him do it and you can be sure it'll be done right.

Edited by Caspian

having an new gas block is definately an option but like you said.... lots of money however the gun was a freebee that i got from my uncle....(he was actualy the one who melted the gas block ;) ) so even if i have to pay 150 or even 200 bucks it will still be less than if i go out and buy a new gun. i was just trying to see first, if someone had one, or second, how much someone whould charge me to make one.

bradcliff:

I have an original extra gas block assembly. I'll sell you the parts for $75 shipped. I can't remember if it uses the rail sight system or the rifle sight system. I think it's the rifle sight system. What system does your shotgun use? If it differs from the one I have... I THINK I have all the parts to convert that I could include for an extra $20 (e.g. rear sight base and sight OR rear sight base and rail system.)

Alternatively, you can send your right one... but I'm guessing the money is easier and less painful.

Edited by RDSWriter

Cobra:

I got an entire 'parts' kit from someone who parted out an S12 due to a (receiver) modification that went past the point of no return. Only parts missing were the barrel, trunion and receiver... but the rest of the parts are perfect. I thought about making a tri-rail system out of it... but given the other products coming out... I'd rather help someone who really needs it.

RSDWriter

i sent you an email two days ago informing you that i had overnighted the money order and i still have not recieved a responce from you. i just wanted to make sure that you are still willing to sell me the part. i included a self adressed bubble folder for you to put the gass block in so that you dont have to purchace a box or whatnot. i would apreciate it if you would email me and send the gass block as soon as possible.

thank you, Ben

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.