budsgunshop has a few vepr 12's in stock

budsgunshop.com just listed some vepr 12's at 1199 the pic does not show a folding stock but its generic also says it comes with 2 mags.

Description reads:

• Molot Black laminate buttstock

No bueno to me.

In other news today...

Legion has 10rd Molot mags for sale. And the best price I have seen on the factory Molot brake.

budsgunshop.com just listed some vepr 12's at 1199 the pic does not show a folding stock but its generic also says it comes with 2 mags.

Description reads:

No bueno to me.

In other news today...

Legion has 10rd Molot mags for sale. And the best price I have seen on the factory Molot brake.

Still a bueno, with your option to:

1) Use a bonesteel AR or Galil style folder

or

2) Cut the tang, put in the CSS receiver block, with an ACE folding adapter with your choice of stock

Majority of Russian IPSC guys have been all converting to AR stocks...

A number of us were correct about the gun being shipped with TWO mags, NOT one.

Thanks for the heads up, just placed an order for two 10-rounders!

Edited by DresNightfire

The mags are the cats ass. big_smile.gif Thanks for sharing that.

Plus free shipping, you really can't beat that!

I'm suprised that the izzy 8 rounders cost more than the molot 8 rounders...

I love the look of the Molot mags. Far more aggressive looking than the Izzy's. I just hope that when I get the money they arent sold out.

• Like 1

Description reads:

No bueno to me.

In other news today...

Still a bueno, with your option to:

1) Use a bonesteel AR or Galil style folder

or

2) Cut the tang, put in the CSS receiver block, with an ACE folding adapter with your choice of stock

Majority of Russian IPSC guys have been all converting to AR stocks...

A number of us were correct about the gun being shipped with TWO mags, NOT one.

Thanks for the heads up, just placed an order for two 10-rounders!

I think the fixed stock option would be the better choice in the case of a dedicated IPSC shotgun. Unless there is some kind of stage where using the Vepr12 with the stock folded actually gave you an advantage, why even have the folder? Just an unnecessary addition of weight, complexity, and lateral instability.

Now outside of that circumstance, I think going with a fixed version over the currently available folders would easily be the most foolish $150 anyone ever saved.

Didn't post the link because last time I got my pee-pee spanked for doing that. lol

The mags are the cats ass. big_smile.gif Thanks for sharing that.

Plus free shipping, you really can't beat that!

I'm suprised that the izzy 8 rounders cost more than the molot 8 rounders...

Thanks for sharing the link those are awesome!

I think the fixed stock option would be the better choice in the case of a dedicated IPSC shotgun. Unless there is some kind of stage where using the Vepr12 with the stock folded actually gave you an advantage, why even have the folder? Just an unnecessary addition of weight, complexity, and lateral instability.

Now outside of that circumstance, I think going with a fixed version over the currently available folders would easily be the most foolish $150 anyone ever saved.

Didn't post the link because last time I got my pee-pee spanked for doing that. lol

Folding stocks are really for vehicles. Tanks, Choppers, Cars, etc. Getting in and out quickly.