Still low here, but if you know when the delivery comes and show up within a day or two, you will usually be able to find what you want; so it's improved over the past few months. Prices are better online though, even with shipping.

Meantime, I am saving up for a big ass splurge on a barrel of .22lr.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least in my neck of the woods, everything is back on the shelves and in large quanity at every local store. Hows it looking in your neighborhood?

I just GAVE the older guy that has his small trailer parked up on the main road selling fresh fruits and vegetables a 500 round brick of 22lr. We was talking on Saturday morning when we stopped to get

Walked into Wal Mart and checked this past Wednesday evening and surprise surprise, the truck had just run. One dude was already at the counter ahead of me, and another drifted up while I waited my tu

I finally found some 7.62x 39 Tul at the local Walmart; been a long time since I could find it there.

The local Ma & Pa store has lots of .22LR and self defense 9mm. .45acp is still dodgy, but available.

12 gauge buck is available, as well, in quantity.

Janesville, WI