They are good "lookers" as they always have the air of machine pistol about them... ( I like that quality!)

They are a WONDERFUL source of TRIGGER SLAP... A buddy of mine has one, and it SUCKS in that regards.

His is a 9mm, and is about as accurate as throwing a rock at 25M... no... wait... You can throw a rock a little more accurately, probably...

I have found it to be a worthless rifle ( his is the carbine model, with the 16 inch barrel)... other than the plinker/cool looks aspect.

If I had the money... and one was available... yeah, I would get one... although if there was something else on the table next to it that had the same "cool factor" , or SAIGA... (LOL) I would get the saiga! ( of course!)

I LIKE 'em... just havent found them to be a *PRACTICAL* gun... lets leave it there... :up:

:smoke:

These guns were designed to be shot with a supressor and shoulder stock. With out these two items its hard to hit with them. They would be good if you were in tight quarters and need a lot of shots without reloading like when driving a car. If you want a fun plinker, then go for it. It might be a good home defense gun if reliable, It certainly has an intimadation factor and a reputation.

The big thing now is if you want to use cheap mags, get it converted to accept STEN mags. Otherwise, cdnn has them for $9ea. I bought a bunch, but only half of them fit (and fed) out of the box. There's a bunch of accessories, but if you have the pistol version, you can't use a front vertical grip (legally).

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/pm9mm32blust.html

Just happened the other day.....

Was at the range with two other friends. One said Ten shots, guy with the lowest score buys lunch. We went with the m-11 @ 25yrds. The owner of the gun went first (shot 5000+ rounds from this gun), He got ONE on the paper, not even in the scoreable part. Second friend went, got two on the paper, none scoreable. My Turn, I got an 8 and two on the paper.

The plus side, the gun looks badass and has been the most reliable thing to shoot. It has never jammed, ftf or anything, just shoots. Mags are large and cheap.

The down side, 30 rounds + 3 above average shooters = 7 bullets on the paper @ 25 yards. :unsure:

If the zombies attacked would I like to have one? Sure, but two would be better and a whole bunch of ammo.

-JTP

i posted this before i shot it, went out shot it and felt the triggerslap....said no took it back and i sold my 9.5 inch pistol kit for cash.....my glock 22 will be here before thursday.....the mac did feed and eject fine....but the triggerslap made it quite a "pain" to shoot

They are a WONDERFUL source of TRIGGER SLAP... A buddy of mine has one, and it SUCKS in that regards.

Indeed... they sure are!!!

Gotta love it!! Well, ok, ya DONT gotta but it sure would help!

the mac did feed and eject fine....but the triggerslap made it quite a "pain" to shoot

Was it an open bolt semi or closed bolt? I'm wondering if that makes any difference. Perhaps the closed bolt models are prone to trigger slap. My M11 doesn't give me any trouble firing, except for the occasional jam. An HK, it is certainly not :rolleyes:

buy ten of em.

the 11 is semi auto. the parts CAN be made to fit, but arent interchangeable from a mac 10. a mac 11 is the next best thing, pull that on a street urchin.....if you interchange the parts, further, you probably are comtting a crime.

BUT its a cool gun. I wish I had several......n/m me

• 3 weeks later...
I'd me interested to see how accurate the longer barrels are. A 10 or 16in for instance.

see my response at the top... what I was shooting was a 16" carbine model.

Here's one with some of the other goodies. Damn good thing the mags are big cuz they're more spray and pray. Longer barrel helps some. B)M11_9___accessories_resize.jpg

That open case full of goodies just PROVES that shitty shooter or not... ya GOTTA HAVE ONE, cause they are DAMN COOL AS HELL!!!

I said that before, I will say it again... I dont care HOW BAD they shoot... I would buy one, purely to HAVE IT... cause it DOES look badass, and you can do a lot with em!!! :up: :up:

That open case full of goodies just PROVES that shitty shooter or not... ya GOTTA HAVE ONE, cause they are DAMN COOL AS HELL!!!

I said that before, I will say it again... I dont care HOW BAD they shoot... I would buy one, purely to HAVE IT... cause it DOES look badass, and you can do a lot with em!!! :up: :up:

Absoshittiglutely!!! Saw one for auction with just the pistol upper, one big mag, and faux suppressor for $600! They are a blast to just rip off a magfull at something (hopefully inanimate) as therapeutic stress relief! Ammo's cheap, and the guts are so simple even I tear into it without fear. Just put in a better recoil buffer. Forgot to include the muzzle brake in the pic. Big time trigger slap but for fun I don't give a farquar :devil::devil: !

Edited by tritium
Stony Creek is selling (and making?) those cut down models. Don't know if I'd but it, but their accessories are awesome. Plus, if you get a full size M11 pistol, you can get different uppers, etc, if you want to spend the additional $$.

Masterpiece Arms is making those. They have been in the M-11 business for 30 years making the guns under contract for other companies. They have finally began making them for themselves.

They've improved the design and have sturdier parts such as firing pin, extractor and others.

I am looking forward to a Mini M-11. I always had a soft spot for the M-12 (.380) which was much smaller and "cuter" than the M-11 (9mm). Now i get the combo of small size gun with a larger bullet.

Caspian