Some people just don't know when to give up.

These leftist morons in conservative clothing were in my town today apparently, to have a anti-gun sit down with there supporters, of course GRNC and triangle open carry were not allowed or invited.

http://www.wral.com/giffords-meets-with-gun-control-supporters-in-raleigh/12634089/

I still do not know why they think that the majority of north carolinians support expanded background checks, if anyting we need to loosen up a bit, still cant even carry in a restaurant here.

These leftist morons in conservative clothing were in my town today apparently, to have a anti-gun sit down with there supporters, of course GRNC and triangle open carry were not allowed or invited.

http://www.wral.com/giffords-meets-with-gun-control-supporters-in-raleigh/12634089/

I still do not know why they think that the majority of north carolinians support expanded background checks, if anyting we need to loosen up a bit, still cant even carry in a restaurant here.

They learned from the best..."say it loud enough and often enough and they'll all believe it"...adolf hitler.

• Like 1

Theyre banking on the fact that all the libtards who wont get jobs (Republicans cut the unemployment checks lol) are going to swing the state back to dem control in 2014 making it easier to push their shit agenda. I for one will not tolerate it.

we have an awful lot of northerners, liberals, moving here it is like an invasion. I cant drive through downtown raleigh without driving by at least a few dozen obama stickers or stop fracking signs in yards. as best I can tell they think there still up north.

by the way as soon as mcrory took the governorship here it has been nothing but bitchy whiny liberals. things are improving slowly yet they complain because we champion gun rights and people who are able getting to fucking work.

we have an awful lot of northerners, liberals, moving here it is like an invasion. I cant drive through downtown raleigh without driving by at least a few dozen obama stickers or stop fracking signs in yards. as best I can tell they think there still up north.

by the way as soon as mcrory took the governorship here it has been nothing but bitchy whiny liberals. things are improving slowly yet they complain because we champion gun rights and people who are able getting to fucking work.

There are plenty of liberal cocksuckers south of the mason Dixon that were never "Northerners".

• Like 1

They don't think. They react. Somebody is making an ass load of cash off stupid liberals that think gun control stands a fighting fucking chance. Some fat fucking commie is fooling these people into forking over millions in donations to fight and lobby something that is supported by a majority of americans and huge corporations.

Follow the money. Bloomberg invested a few million to start a cause that will bring in many more million and he and his goons in that not for profit corporation will live well selling fools false hope.

Liberals deserve to be scammed.

• Like 1

Talk about "don't know when to give up"! How about these sorry ass politicians that have been disgraced because they screw anything except who they are married to and been forced to step down but now try to run for public office again. WTF!! I'm talking about Elliot Spitzer and that little arogant prick "Tony" Weiner. For that fact, Clinton, Rice, barry, Holder, the list is endless.

These POS's have been proven as untrustworthy and liars and now want to serve the public again! These shitbags need to get a real job and quit sucking off the public. Public officials from the bottom all the way up to the POTUS should get NO perks and be afforded only what the public is. This is what is wrong with this country and why our laws suck ass because politicians care only about staying on the public paid for welfare train (in extreme luxury) while the rest of the working American has to eat shit. This has got to change............

• Like 1