mmmmmmmm... Elk, Venison, fresh beef, bacon... What, no Bison meat? biggrin.png

Yeah, I'm hungry too! chef.gif

I tend to watch Travel and Cooking shows at night when I am trying to decompress after a day. I saw one show where they highlighted a place in Anchorage, Alaska that has this huge Bison Burger. Place is called the Artic Roadrunner. This is on my list of places to go

wburger3.jpg

and here I thought you were talking about something else...... I was thinking you saw this video and gave up on the slim jim....

I've seen this device before. It's the equivalent to a master key RF emitter, a factory code generator.

Just silly that it caught people by surprise

I'm guessing it's just a box that transmits thousands of key codes.

Just press the button and wait until the right code comes up.

Fresh grilled mallard and bbq sauce. Pluck and leave the skin on. Just watch out for the steel shot.

Last time it never made it to the table! Mom and I chowed it right off the grill like a couple of cavemen.

You cut it in half to grill?

Nope! Whole birds! (minus the guts, feet, head, and feathers)

For a real treat that's quick to fix and get to munchin'... Use it to wrap around some flash frozen pre-cooked shrimp (thawed) on a skewer, douse with your favorite barbeque or hot sauce, and toss on the grill for a few minutes. Good stuff I try to do it as often as I can when in a hurry for a small quick meal.

smile.png

My favorite hot sauce is home made by a buddy of mine.

If I was a Smart-ass I might say something like "Oh, I Bet it is......and it seems he left a little on your Chin!" But I'm not, so I won't.

For a real treat that's quick to fix and get to munchin'... Use it to wrap around some flash frozen pre-cooked shrimp (thawed) on a skewer, douse with your favorite barbeque or hot sauce, and toss on the grill for a few minutes. Good stuff I try to do it as often as I can when in a hurry for a small quick meal.

smile.png

Wife just brought home the fixings. Look forward to trying them out....thanks.

We might have plenty of guns and ammo here in Nebraska, but fresh seafood is at best 4 days old by the time it gets here.

I would never buy what they call "FRESH" oysters around here. I guess at a few of the bigger stores you can some times buy

a live lobster out of the tank. But seafood here is so frickin expensive I usually just stay with the good ole Nebraska corn fed Beef.

I do love me some oysters though.

• Like 1