Been away for a bit, keep things up around the house.

Got the chicken bug so I went a built a tractor.

Found a farm that sells chickens, picked up 4 reds, 4 Australorps

and 4 Ameraucanas, that lay colored eggs.

One of the Australorps last week, dont know of what.

She just died.

DSCF1148_zps81dc6fa8.jpg

DSCF1147_zpsc7f901d5.jpg

BlackAustralorps_zps2c77ff8e.jpg

cometsandamericans_zpsb37d15a7.jpg

Still shooting when I can, reloading every thing I shoot.

• Like 2

I have had all three of the same breeds that you are set up with. Australorps are my favorite. Nice good sized brown eggs.They are the most relaxed of the the three. The Auricanas or Americanas are some of the most skidish and easy to spook. Damned things are always freaking out over something. Had a fox get into the coop and kill 18 birds in one night last year. That was a shitty morning find. I find keeping chickens is alot of wokr, but very satisfying. Can't beat fresh eggs.

Tractor looks awesome.

Glad your back, I was just thinking the other day about putting out an APB asking about ya. No need now, which is a good thing brother.

• Like 1

We keep easter eggers ( Americanas), turkens(naked necks), saipan jungle fowl, and a couple malays. The naked necks are by far the easiest to deal with, hell i even have a couple thatll walk right up to me when im sitting on the porch havin a beer and theyll drink it if i pour em some! They're like bulldogs, so ugly theyre kinda cute lol.

Good idea until the barry police tell you that you are producing food without proper govt. oversight.

They are very much discouraging growing produce, producing milk and any meat sources and even in some cases water storage. I know, it's total BS but they can't have self sustaining serfs and certainly cannot tolerate having their thieving hands (taxes) in the fruits of your labor.