I bet she would still be shooting that if her family wasn't paid to use a more conventional platform.

They seem like nice people, who I would enjoy hanging out with. I am sure they would cringe at every thing I do with a gun.

Sadly, a lot of their videos feel like promotionals or are copying other channels. I did find his revolver tutorial to be very helpful, and the ladies' gear selection video too. I watch most of them, but I'd really rather watch them run competitions than do the same schtick over and over with different guns.

Probably his stroke piece on S&W revolvers, and his daughters' on balisongs were ones I liked best, because they seemed most genuinely excited by the topic.

They are really good people. We shoot together, I go up to their place or they somtimes come down to my range and we just have fun.

Shooting is how they make their living, so they have to kinda broaden the spectrum.

Kay still shoots the Saiga, but only in Open Division Competition.

Jack

• Like 3

They are really good people. We shoot together, I go up to their place or they somtimes come down to my range and we just have fun.

Shooting is how they make their living, so they have to kinda broaden the spectrum.

Kay still shoots the Saiga, but only in Open Division Competition.

Jack

That sounds like a lot of fun. They seem like the sort of people that would be good to have a barbecue with.

The ladies also did a tutorial on moving to different positions and staging that was pretty helpful to me as well. I really ought to re-watch it before my next range trip.

Naw, he loves it! He has that focus which allows him to stay centered and love what he is doing.

I wish I had that ability to stay with one thing, I get bored eventually and gotta do something else, mainly from ADD.

Jerry is also very cerebral! I truly enjoy getting into deep discussions with him, doesn't matter if it is world affairs, building guns, history, etc., he is very knowledgeable.

Jack

• Like 1

Doug, I have one more surgery coming up end of September, then I should be ready to go again (I hope). Had 14 this year trying to fix the arterial flow to my right leg! Meet you at the Iron Man next year if all goes well!

Gotta win that $100 back.laugh.png

Jack

• Like 1

Doug, I have one more surgery coming up end of September, then I should be ready to go again (I hope). Had 14 this year trying to fix the arterial flow to my right leg! Meet you at the Iron Man next year if all goes well!

Gotta win that $100 back.laugh.png

Jack

Still have it in my wallet waiting to shoot with you again. Get better soon and we can squad up at Ironman!

Doug

• Like 1