Party time? Hell yeah, that would be the whiskey equivalent of several kegs of beer... How many ounces is that?

You could quite a gathering of family and friends shit faced.

And no, it doesn't 'need' the preferential treatment that good wines and spirits ideally need.

Would you want to turn it now and then during long term storage, yes.

Think about it... In the event of a economic collapse or other events seriously effecting trade/commerce, think what a pint of superior quality whiskey would be worth.

Hell, think what a pint of mediocre moonshine would be worth, not only as a drink, but as an disinfectant and other medicinal uses.

The smart Prepper would learn a trade or three, and brewing/distilling would be a good ones to have.

• Like 1

They actually sell those. I have seen them at the factory. They have a room full of little medals for anyone that buys them. Ill go through my photos, i think that fills like 90 cases or some such. Not a bad price considering that it's single barrel, they typically sell the once used barrel to other manufacturers.

You should see how many of those barrels on coca Colas plaque in the room of purchases they have bought.

I believe that's an ad.

Jack single barrel is Jack black label from a barrel that best exemplifies the quality.

Gentleman Jack is Jack black label that is filtered again through the charcoal after aging.

You can buy an entire single barrel, but it's bottled, and you get the barrel halves from which

it is made, all however many single label bottles, and the whole thing shrink wrapped on a pallet.

I would presume that that barrel is an ad for the palletized, bottled, single barrel and the barrel.