Lol, It Won't Stay This Way, Took These Pics When I Satisfied My Curiosity About What It Would Look Like With That Much Barrel Sporting The Barrel Shroud. The Sights Are The Rear Magpul From The Set. I Had Removed The Front Section Of The CBRS Bullpup.

Got Me To Thinkin, May Throw A Reflex On It Before I Finish Stripping It Down And Trying It Out!

I Really Don't Need To Throw Standard Stock Set On It, I Have Several Pumps And Semi Autos To Hunt With, But Damn, The Saiga Just Shoots So Sweet! Wished I Had The Money To Build Several In Different Configurations!

Edited by unclejake

Bullpups are fun. We were doing the same thing on that rainy day. I have a few new designs ive been working on building from scratch for a few weeks now when time allows. Will post pics on the forums once they are complete and have been tesred.

• Like 1

No, After The Last Game, Went Back OutTo The Shop, Found The Last Screw That I Had Dropped, And Finished Putting It Back To Original.

Before I Changed It Back, I Ha Toyed With The Idea Of Selling The Bullpup Stock, But Now, There's No Way. They Are Just Too Much Fun!! Lol

Will Try Ut Out After Hunting Season, When It's Cold As All Get Out And Not As Much To do

Bullpups are fun. We were doing the same thing on that rainy day. I have a few new designs ive been working on building from scratch for a few weeks now when time allows. Will post pics on the forums once they are complete and have been tesred.

Would You Elaborate On The Basics Of What You're Up To? New Bullpup System? Whatcha Got In The Oven, Bro?

Heh heh heh I know nothinggg nothing!  lol. Will get some pics after I get everything all together and tested. (not tersed...lol) Sorry for the tease. It's gonna be really cool is about all wanna say. Built from the ground up with modified domestic Kalashnikov parts.  ;)

Lol, Background, NotGiving Them Prompts!

No, I Had Wrapped The Other Stock System Parts Up In Bags And Put Them All In A Box. The Background Wasn't Conducive For Pics, So I Improvised And Used The Bags For A Backdrop. Too Nasty Outside For Pics Yesterday.

They Aren't Business members On Here But I Really Love The Bullpup Stock That I Have And Will Be Buying More As Money Allows. They MakeThem For About Everything.

I Just Ran A Mag Of Buckshot And Slugs Through The Shotty After Thousands Of Field Loads. REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR GAS SETTINGS!LOL

• Like 2