OC High School Apologizes After Forcing Student To Remove NRA T-Shirt

The overly PC correctness of everything is ridiculous. At least the school board realized they are retards and back tracked.

What pisses me off is that thy already knew they were wrong and just wanted to try to brainwash the students by not having justice served.

I hope there are damages paid in the end. This annoys the crap out of me.

Total complete legal action!  Crush, crush, legally crush and demo!  Rit, tear, destroy!  This sort of stuff would not even be unimaginable 50 years ago!  Sue, sue, sue!  Maybe we can get the mighty NRA to put in $100K for about 12 different bullet proof, (pun intended) law suits against EVERYBODY involved with this....including...wait for it...the Entire Echool Board, the Principal, Vice Principal, the teachers(s) the staff, advisors, security, truant officers and all of the family of such! 

Their schol policy sucks totally.  This really pisses me off.  About 65% of my total property tax bill goes to a shitty public school system that I do NOT employ nor approve of.  If we are going to regain control of our Constitutional Republic, it will include running for and winning a majority of ALL school board positions.  This shit must stop.  Dorthy said it to Toto and Alice just muttered it out loud.  "I do not think we are in Kansas anymore" and "curious and curiouser"  Rant done and thank you.  HB of CJ (old coot)

^^^ really? My god, fuck everyone! I am sick of butt hurt morons. I would welcome anyone in uniform. I'd ask that the slouch parents go get their hair washed, cut, combed and brush their teeth so they set a good example instead of acknowledging these moaroons!

Edited by Remek

Maybe the NRA needs to promote itself among it's membership by offering free t-shirts. I would send something there to help get things started. Tell the kids to wear their shirts on a Friday, that way if they tried to send 'em home, from whatever school district, they'll get a long weekend. I doubt they would keep them out all week if they did. I always liked to be rebellious back in hs. I want one that says "Fruit of the Boom!!!".

The overly PC correctness of everything is ridiculous. At least the school board realized they are retards and back tracked.

What pisses me off is that thy already knew they were wrong and just wanted to try to brainwash the students by not having justice served.

I hope there are damages paid in the end. This annoys the crap out of me.

I hope at least 30% of the students show up with NRA shirts (or similar) on Monday! 032.gif

That isn't gonna happen. Its SOUTHERN Cali.

Fixed it for ya!

It's thought control time at the indoctrination centers called public schools..  THe same goes for the police officer who was told not to show up in unifrom wearing a gun.  The progressives want to scare people about guns so they'll believe their lies and make it easier to sell disarming the population as they did in merry old England.  Remeber that Hitler and Stalin were progressives but their progress was too fast and cost millions of innocent people their lives.

• Like 1

I just read about that... a trained SWAT officer is the one you DO want at the school! I'm also quite sure he was not "fully armed" as he only had his sidearm.  ;)

How'z about the next time a school calls for help, no one shows up because of all the PC bullshit?  :wacko:

I think they should all wear shirts bearing the words of the Second Amendment and a picture of a rifle.  The libturds and America in general need to be reminded that it is free speech to wear or display such a shirt and that ALL our constitutional rights should be protected and respected everywhere in this country.  What if they would have asked some black kid to leave because of the color of his skin?  Or some Mexican kid to stop speaking Spanish to his friends or family on his cell phone?  Or told some gay dude that he can't pick up his son or daughter because it offends others?  The country would be in a fucking uproar.  Well they should be about this because it is EXACTLY THE SAME THING!!

Edited by DLT