FS..or tradeif something kewl....Saiga 410 02 Mod

Saiga 410 w/Romy Folder Saw grip Internal or external BHO..alll 922 compliant..Has 3 5 rd 3" mags & 1 63mm mag + 2 10 rd mags...Outstanding shooter,fluted forearm...Hate ta sell it..but still waiting on my Insurance settlement froma stupid bitch that totaled out my harley...& have been grounded by the Flight doc...& need some $$ for some more toyswill sell with or without the mags...More detailed pics on request.

StarLynx@swbell.net

Located in Texas Make me an Ofer i can't refuse.. :super:

For some reason this server won't let me load the pics off this USG PC...But I'll be glad to send any pics to whom requst em.....or I'll get them off my personal laptop @ my hm dustoff area.. :rolleyes: Or I'll take fresh pics...Cobra has some pics of it,,,,

Thanks

Stay Safewr!

Wade

SPFunds...To a highly respected Forum member

Edited by StarLynx

heh!...With the well armed perps i gott'a deal witth..A knife made a licorice might be good..In case they make me have ta eat it...:-) :lolol:

Thanks Shan...Don't know why I couldn't get the server to take even the reduced ones...

• 1 month later...

Ok..Sorry to have not been posting to this..& no price listing.. :killer:

I'll sell it wo the 2 ten rd mags for $375 shipped OBO..

With Ten rd mags $475..

+ I will donate $25 to the forum..if it sells thru here to a member..NO PayPal please..cuz I got $15 I been try'n to give to the forum in there..& they're be'n stingy with it..(Try'n ta close it out)..

Also..to the ones asking for the 19" BHO converted S12 with factory chokes & 8rd mags ..not for sdale yet..unless somebody offers me something I can't turn down.. :unsure:

StarLynx@swbell.net

I prefer using UPS [the Brown Guys in shorts] for shipping to your FFL....unless in Texas :ph34r:

And Mucho Thanks guys for the remarks on my Scooter malfunction..Hope ta get cleared for duty soon..been really Bore'n lately..Raedy ta open season on Dr's Lawyers & Insurance Adjusters.. :killer:

post-179-1140996834.jpg

Edited by StarLynx
:unsure: Still have the .410? Looks neat but I am leary of .410-ammo seems a bit steep and hard to get,maybe just in my area?? Where in Texas are you? Sorry to hear about you mishap,hope your recovery is getting along well. How about THIS for a backyard plinker-CHECK OUT THE SILENCER!!!! :super::super::super:

post-2841-1141273903.jpg

Edited by ThousandSon
SPF

Geeez!!..I'm already get'n withdrawl pains!!..& Fatherly Instincts are whisper'n...Grab the little Baby Saiga & hide it..so no man can fondle her cept me!!!! :devil::eek:

Did ya off the mags as well?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.