Thanks so very much brothers!!!  (I mean that sincerely.)

@ Cobra (Shannon) -- My rebel brother, alas. . . no new boom sticks are planned for, like forever.  Although my closest friends and even my wife don't believe me, I made my wife a relatively recent promise, "No more firearms!"  The piston driven 5.45x39 AR-15 was to be my last "acquisition."

Nonetheless, the way I see my future, specifically with my eclectic firearms collection, I figure that were I to become obsessed with a specific firearm (i.e., found myself absolutely, positively craving for it), I would sell one of my lesser from my collection.  That has been and likely always will be "on the table" with the wifey.

Tell you what though, I am expecting in another two weeks or so my Galil 5.56 back from the guy that originally build it.  He's installing a custom heavy, long stainless steel match-grade barrel, and a picatinny railed gas tube on it (for scoping purposes of course).  He's also welding a short picatinny rail bipod mount underneath the front sight gas block.  I'll post a few pics as soon as she arrives back to me. 

Again, thank you everyone!  I've always enjoyed and appreciated the brotherhood and freedom of expression that exists within this forum, courtesy of Max.

~Gary

Edited by Gary
  • Like 4

@ Cobra (Shannon) -- My rebel brother, alas. . . no new boom sticks are planned for, like forever.  Although my closest friends and even my wife don't believe me, I made my wife a relatively recent promise, "No more firearms!"  The piston driven 5.45x39 AR-15 was to be my last "acquisition."

Nonetheless, the way I see my future, specifically with my eclectic firearms collection, I figure that were I to become obsessed with a specific firearm (i.e., found myself absolutely, positively craving for it), I would sell one of my lesser from my collection.  That has been and likely always will be "on the table" with the wifey.

Tell you what though, I am expecting in another two weeks or so my Galil 5.56 back from the guy that originally build it.  He's installing a custom heavy, long stainless steel match-grade barrel, and a picatinny railed gas tube on it (for scoping purposes of course).  He's also welding a short picatinny rail bipod mount underneath the front sight gas block.  I'll post a few pics as soon as she arrives back to me. 

Again, thank you everyone!  I've always enjoyed and appreciated the brotherhood and freedom of expression that exists within this forum, courtesy of Max.

~Gary

You silly I was referring to your awesome knife collection...lol!

• Like 1

~Gary

You silly I was referring to your awesome knife collection...lol!

haha.gif . . . . . .haha.gif. . . . . . .haha.gif

Come to think of it, I do have a custom blade that I commissioned a few months back, that's due to be completed hopefully sometime very soon. 

• Like 1

Hey, thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!  You are all way-too kind, but I do sincerely appreciate it.

@ 6500rpm -- Yea, I like to believe my wifey is at least commensurate to the quality of my most precious firearm(s).  Which is kinda why when it came time to get her own, I went with the custom built Dakota Tactical 9mm carbine.  wink.png

IMG_0634_zpse6e2977a.jpg

CIMG5516_zps15d68dec.jpg

(Hey, this likely wouldn't have been considered a "Gary" thread, without a few pics.  tongue.png )

• Like 3