Notorious terrorist Rooster Mockburn foiled in plot

There are so many stories of the TSA's no fly list that they should truly be embarassed.  I saw this one on some show this weekend...

A 5-year-old boy was detained as "security risk" because he had the same name of someone on the TSA "No-Fly" list. The TSA had to conduct a full search of their persons and belongings. When his mother went to pick him up and hug him and comfort him during the proceedings, she was told not to touch him because he was a national security risk. They also had to frisk her again to make sure the little Dillinger hadn't passed anything dangerous weapons or materials to his mother when she hugged him.

There are so many stories of the TSA's no fly list that they should truly be embarassed.  I saw this one on some show this weekend...

A 5-year-old boy was detained as "security risk" because he had the same name of someone on the TSA "No-Fly" list. The TSA had to conduct a full search of their persons and belongings. When his mother went to pick him up and hug him and comfort him during the proceedings, she was told not to touch him because he was a national security risk. They also had to frisk her again to make sure the little Dillinger hadn't passed anything dangerous weapons or materials to his mother when she hugged him.

As soon as they tried to touch a five year old there'd be a whole different news story...

These people scare me because they have no independent thought.  If you will threaten to arrest someone for a 2" toy gun or isolate a 5 year old as a "security risk" then you're the perfect tool for tyranny.

Some people would think it's ridiculous to compare these people to the SS but the TSA, the HSA, the IRS, the FBI, and many other thug alphabet agencies are building armies of brain washed followers that will follow any order to extremes for the sake of "national security".

The IRS trolls didn't think twice about shitting on the rights of anybody that didn't follow the party line.  There is a very good reason that the left says "Tea Party Terrorists".  Once you hang a label on somebody they aren't even human any more.

One teenage terrorist was enough to justify locking down an entire city and rolling armored vehicles full of ninjas into neighborhoods, performing unconstitutional house-to-house searches, pointing guns in the faces of "civilians".

Do you think that the average federal thug would refuse an order to shoot American citizens once those people have been labelled terrorists?  I think they are ready and willing.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

These people scare me because they have no independent thought.  If you will threaten to arrest someone for a 2" toy gun or isolate a 5 year old as a "security risk" then you're the perfect tool for tyranny.

Some people would think it's ridiculous to compare these people to the SS but the TSA, the HSA, the IRS, the FBI, and many other thug alphabet agencies are building armies of brain washed followers that will follow any order to extremes for the sake of "national security".

The IRS trolls didn't think twice about shitting on the rights of anybody that didn't follow the party line.  There is a very good reason that the left says "Tea Party Terrorists".  Once you hang a label on somebody they aren't even human any more.

One teenage terrorist was enough to justify locking down an entire city and rolling armored vehicles full of ninjas into neighborhoods, performing unconstitutional house-to-house searches, pointing guns in the faces of "civilians".

Do you think that the average federal thug would refuse an order to shoot American citizens once those people have been labelled terrorists?  I think they are ready and willing.

I would compare the TSA to the SA of the old pre-WW2 Germany. Unintelligent, strong - armed street thugs who only know to follow their rigid party line.and never deviate from it. Their inflexibility and limited scope of thought make them more of a nuisance than a threat.

But it's from non thinking idiots like this that you recruit your true monsters from, and the FED is full of them...