100 year of puffing the chemicals used and produced at a firearms manufacturing facility might do that to you. 

R.I.P. hopefully knowing that you have instilled a false peace upon this earth that may last longer then ever thought possible.

I remember a quote about not Japan not invading US soil for fear that there would be a gun behind every blade of grass, Kalashnikov had made this a reality everywhere around the world with a gun that will last forever and function regardless of conditions. 

100 year of puffing the chemicals used and produced at a firearms manufacturing facility might do that to you. 

fuck, if that is the secret to living to 94, then where is the nearest chemical plant? because everybody would be lining up like it's panic buying days at gunshows.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

R.I.P. hopefully knowing that you have instilled a false peace upon this earth that may last longer then ever thought possible.

I remember a quote about not Japan not invading US soil for fear that there would be a gun behind every blade of grass, Kalashnikov had made this a reality everywhere around the world with a gun that will last forever and function regardless of conditions.

hate to break it to you but there is no factual evidence Yamamoto ever said that.

This will be a bitter sweet day in my historical knowledge. Glad that he will not be suffering the poking and prodding or horrible memories of his family deportation, but sad that he is gone forever. I'll be toasting to him tonight and fire off a in tribute.

Edited by beefcakeb0

Humanity will continue to be cruel, heartless, killers of each other till the end of time. Regardless of the tools used.  The weapon, nor the creator, is at fault. Only the tyrants we must use the weapons against.

Mr. Kalashnikov was a great weapons inventor. He was quoted as saying he built the weapon to defend his home land, not arm the world.

Hate to say it but I think you may be barking up the wrong tree today.

• Like 1

Humanity will continue to be cruel, heartless, killers of each other till the end of time. Regardless of the tools used.  The weapon, nor the creator, is at fault. Only the tyrants we must use the weapons against.

Mr. Kalashnikov was a great weapons inventor. He was quoted as saying he built the weapon to defend his home land, not arm the world.

Hate to say it but I think you may be barking up the wrong tree today.

guess thats being taken wrong? maybe I dont know how to word it?   

Same thing with the other comment quoting me.   

Sorry, I meant this in a good way, gave his country a wonderful tool, and many people just looking to protect their way of life a wonderful means of protecting their lives and way of life. 

I now have two of them, both of which will be used to put food on my table, provide myself years of enjoyment in doing so, as well as protect my family and friends, as well as my country if ever needed. 

Like I said I must have worded it wrong, I thank him for making a tool that has ended and prevented many events of wrongdoing. 

He was a great man! People blame him for mass murder as if he pulled the trigger on every AK ever made, what a joke! Truth is he was a patriot for his country. Watched and interview with him over his controversial AK and how people laid the blame of their actions at his feet because he created the evil black weapon of genocide! I love how these pussies are always looking for someone to blame for their lack of responsibility. He was sicken by seeing his countrymen out gunned, he created the AK47 out of that fire of discontent, to give his people a better fighting chance! seen many countries fuck with mother Russia  after that! Not really....... He was a patriot and a true hero, I respect and honor him for his inventive creation of the AK, a weapon capable of horrible destruction in the hands of a lunatic and salvation in the hands of a liberator.   RIP  

• Like 3

RIP Comrade...

His rifle was GREAT!!! ????????

Some may say it was terrible... true... but certainly GREAT!!!

000.gif

His rifle IS GREAT!!!

Fixed it for you indy. The man maybe gone but his rifle will live on for a long time to come. The AK-47 love it or hate it nothing in the last 200 year of mankind has done so much to change the world we live in. He was also apart of the WWII's Greatest Generations that we are lossing so fast and when they are all gone our world will never be the same. We would be lucky to have lived half the life this generation did russian or american  they were the best we have ever had to offer.