Saiga update!!

The Russians now have the exp-1-30s. The non-BHO guns are betond obsolete. So, when do we get the real thing (at least BHOs because exp-1-30s are out of the question)?

I guess that depends on what you use it for and what you want in the gun. But the BHO guns are a ways out still. If you need a BHO, we can put in one for you and it is actually an improvement over the original.

BTW, what is an exp-1-30?

As for the prices of the guns, I guess people are trying to get as much out of them before the flood gets here this week.

We had our old original and our conversion at the show here this weekend, the response at their immenent arrival and the price points were extremely good. Much to the dismay of the guy who was trying to make his retirement off of the two he had at the show. Of course he was giving people the same old tired song and dance about them being banned and not importable again. He came over the second day and threw a hissy fit about us screwing up his business and called us liars. When we showed him RAAC's webste and our names as distributors he shut up and went back to his booth. Then he packs up and went home. What an asshat.

The Russians now have the exp-1-30s. The non-BHO guns are betond obsolete. So, when do we get the real thing (at least BHOs because exp-1-30s are out of the question)?

I guess that depends on what you use it for and what you want in the gun. But the BHO guns are a ways out still. If you need a BHO, we can put in one for you and it is actually an improvement over the original.

As for the prices of the guns, I guess people are trying to get as much out of them before the flood gets here this week.

We had our old original and our conversion at the show here this weekend, the response at their immenent arrival and the price points were extremely good. Much to the dismay of the guy who was trying to make his retirement off of the two he had at the show. Of course he was giving people the same old tired song and dance about them being banned and not importable again. He came over the second day and threw a hissy fit about us screwing up his business and called us liars. When we showed him RAAC's webste and our names as distributors he shut up and went back to his booth. Then he packs up and went home. What an asshat.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

This bad mofo...Hey, order us a few of these!!! :smoke:

Thats pretty sweet. Anyone else notice that in the lower right corner of the second pic it says "The shotgun is furnished with a combined bolt stop (automatic and hand-operated)"?

I'm buying the first IZ-108 I can get my hands on, if something better shows up in 6 months I'll buy one of those too :)

Went to my local gun show today.

The only Saiga 12 there was unmodified and selling for $450!

Way over what they were selling for a couple of months ago.

I was a the gun show yesterday and someone wanted $50 for an S-12, someone else wanted $425 for a saiga .223. I can't wait for the new Saigas.

PvtPyle: Nice pics of the S-12 exp.