You may find that the chinese made muck boots don't work or fit for you. Make sure you try them on. If they don't fit or fall apart in a season, try these...

These boots will outlast the muck boots and can take anything from chemicals to nasty road salt and slush. Everybody in my family owns a pair of Canadian made Kamik boots.

http://www.kamik.com/b2c_ca_en/m-boots/goliath3.html

It was a very sad day when they moved all the production of LaCrosse footwear to China due to union labor costs. The buildings are still there, vacant, in LaCrosse Wisconsin.

Edited by Stryker0946

I love the comfort of my lacrosse. But I do have a problem with durability. I bought 2 pairs about 5 years ago. 1 insulated and one not.

My uninsulated ones are holding up great and they get worn the most, spring summer and fall.

But the insulated, which only get used in the winter, are cracking above the ankles on both boots.

I don't know if it is lack of use/storage that caused them to crack or what.

It was a very sad day when they moved all the production of LaCrosse footwear to China due to union labor costs. The buildings are still there, vacant, in LaCrosse Wisconsin.

Interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaCrosse_Footwear

Not a single mention about moving to China.

I love the comfort of my lacrosse. But I do have a problem with durability. I bought 2 pairs about 5 years ago. 1 insulated and one not.

My uninsulated ones are holding up great and they get worn the most, spring summer and fall.

But the insulated, which only get used in the winter, are cracking above the ankles on both boots.

I don't know if it is lack of use/storage that caused them to crack or what.

I hose mine off real good after the applicable season...let them dry an then Armoral them...they last a lot long that way. Also may sure they are stored in direct sunlight....