Facebook may DROP all gun-themed pages.

I think we should make it as "inconvenient" for the Lib's as possible, not just bow to their wishes and quit using FB. That is what they want!

I do like FB for the gun-groups I'm on, and it's easier to keep in touch with friends and family who live far away. The only people on my "Friends" list are people I actually know.  wink.png

It's a waste of time and energy to fight about the facebook issue.  It's Zuckerberg's sandbox.  He gets to decide who can play in it.

It's not only a waste of time turning yourself into a facebook troll in a misguided attempt to "fight the good fight", but it plays directly into their hands.  You don't "win" anything by keeping them worked up.  You just become the example for them to use of how gun owners are "extreme" and "dangerous".

But it's your time.  Waste it as you see fit.

Call it wasting time all you want, my Cobra's Custom FB page brings in just as much business for me as this site does. It will continue to do so as well because I'm not an idiot who sells guns to children.

Always some kind of drama here...lol.

• Like 3

Nothing "wrong" with email, but with FB it's more like a conversation, and multiple people can add to the "thread" just like here, and post pictures.

Email is not "faster" than FB, if people are online.

I see NOTHING WRONG with using Facebook.

I NEVER post anything there I don't want the ENTIRE WORLD to know or see... NEVER will I post private "sensitive" information there.

I agree it is good to communicate with friends and family that are far away, it is surely faster than email! and LIKE this site... the owner dictates what you can or cant do/say. You gotta play by their rules, just like HERE... and likewise... spending time on FB is no more a waste of time than spending time HERE!!!! ( needless to say I do BOTH! LOL! :up: )

Indy by using FB your giving money to Soros, I understand why people use because it is is easy, just like PayPal 

How is good 'ol George getting any money?? Hes not getting any from ME... LOL

I dont pay a dime for anything on FB. if the advertisements on there link back to Soros, well, regardless of whether I am on or not, they will still be there... and I would think THOSE advertisements would be PAYING FB for their placements, not the other way around.

Or was this post akin to the ones like " When you masturbate, Ninjas kill another kitten" or the like??!? :lol:

Just theorizing here but if facebook dropped all gun related pages... wouldn't that immediately cause an influx of people, business, etc... to gun forum websites...? I could see it as a massive loss in ad revenue for them...that would more than likely end up here. Win win.

I doubt it. Most of the guys I work with, and other friends and family, are very gun conscious. They are involved in many other things though, and most wouldn't put up with the bullshit flung on gun forums. 

• Like 1