So I embark on my early morning commute today. Still dark as always driving through town when I see a dim little light by the side of the road. I look with great focus and realize it's a cop in full tactical gear, all in black, on a black motorcycle, parked parrallel to the road trying to catch speeders. Now remember, if you ride you know that rule numero uno is to be seen. This dude is not only risking his life, but those of everyone else on the road with him. You don't want to be in stealth mode on a bike. Yeah, I know most Harley riders wear black and some have black bikes, but this was no Harley, it had no chrome, or obvious lights on, and it had no loud pipes. And in all my years of riding, I've never seen a Harley rider stupid enough to park like this idiot did.

• Like 2

Where do you find a pay 'phone nowadays?

I may be a little more observant than others, I suppose (obviously). I also see surveillance cameras just about everywhere I go.

Should have light him up with the high beams and then tooted your horn, if he'd a stopped you, tell him that he is a hazard to safety and that you "feared for your life", or maybe asked him if he was riding the Night Rider cycle, some here are too young to know about that show.

If he wasn't moving or in a traffic lane what's the big deal. As a mc rider I agree that blacked out moving in traffic is extremely dangerous. Now if your in motion with mucho (<---a lot) of led strobing red/blue lights you will probably be seen.

Edited by RedChallenger

The cops just want your money. They are above the law and most of them think they are above death too.

If I rode (I just barely have the maturity for 4 wheels to not kill me) I'd want a beacon on my bike that could be seen from Pluto.

Stupid cop! NO DONUT!!!

Edited by Maxwelhse

The cops just want your money. They are above the law and most of them think they are above death too.

If I rode (I just barely have the maturity for 4 wheels to not kill me) I'd want a beacon on my bike that could be seen from Pluto.

Stupid cop! NO DONUT!!!

You sir are a clever man. You addressed the above post with aplomb.