Titanic at least had a general location and was found decades later thanks to modern technology and James Carmen. Will this be the titanic of our century or will technology prevail? Especially considering the locator beacons have a few days left of battery life. Without the beacons it will like trying to find a needle in a hay field considering the topography of the ocean floor in that region.

Seriously!? Like John Stewart said.. If this was a highly funded, highly trained terrorist organization, why would they need to steal a aircraft of that size when a nuke these days can literally fit into a twin turbo?

No offense intended, but I do not leave "critical thinking" to sound bites from former comedians that were never that funny to begin with, or think they are superiorly informed because they have their own talk show. Something stinks to high heaven about this whole issue, and something stinking this bad usually involves government.

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 4

There is no comparison.  The reason they can't find it is that they are looking in the water.  If some hadji doesn't have that plane with all the passengers killed and thrown in a ditch, I'll eat my hat.

I heard a couple weeks ago, that the US had already spent 2 b... b... b... billion d... d... d... dollars pretending to look for this fuckin thing.  

I swear, this country sure is good at tossing billions around.  The money wasted on terrorists, failed computer "gliches", and paying for vacations for a bunch of fucking apes, could have paid for healthcare for probably everyone.  I didn't get a fucking vacation last year, and probably won't this year either the way things are going.  Why the fuck do I have to pay for that US hating fucking gorilla, and her fucking family of chimps to go to china after spending weeks in Hawaii? 

BTW...  Since when do we pay for King Kong's mother in law to go on vacation with all of the white house privileges???

Sorry I got side tracked...  The plane will return in grand fashion.horror.gif

• Like 2

There is no comparison.  The reason they can't find it is that they are looking in the water.  If some hadji doesn't have that plane with all the passengers killed and thrown in a ditch, I'll eat my hat.

I heard a couple weeks ago, that the US had already spent 2 b... b... b... billion d... d... d... dollars pretending to look for this fuckin thing.  

I swear, this country sure is good at tossing billions around.  The money wasted on terrorists, failed computer "gliches", and paying for vacations for a bunch of fucking apes, could have paid for healthcare for probably everyone.  I didn't get a fucking vacation last year, and probably won't this year either the way things are going.  Why the fuck do I have to pay for that US hating fucking gorilla, and her fucking family of chimps to go to china after spending weeks in Hawaii? 

BTW...  Since when do we pay for King Kong's mother in law to go on vacation with all of the white house privileges???

Sorry I got side tracked...  The plane will return in grand fashion.horror.gif

Dont hold back nowrolleyes.gif

Jim

There was a guest on Coast to Coast the other night claiming that Boeing insiders

are getting satellite pings from the engines (performance/service info).

They allegedly say the location is Pakistan.

Yep.... I know..... Coast to Coast.

Still an interesting (if not scary as hell) possibility.

Consider the tensions between China and Malaysia. Then connect the relevant dots. It would not surprise me if they recover the box only to report all the data is corrupted. What I say they I mean the Chinese.

Yep, I agree.

Even if somebody claims they found the black box, it doesn't mean they did.

Or if they really did, that they would report any accurate findings.

It's hard to trust any of the actors involved.

• Like 1

My read on all of this is that the world media is playing up this story way way more than it deserves. Who controls the media? While we are all glued to the TV watching this missing airplane stuff, what else is happening....beneath our radar screens? Always try to watch what the other hand is doing. Humm. HB of CJ (old coot) no wine for me tonight.

• Like 3

C onscider this. Multiple Asian countries have come together to Chinese expansion. China shoots down the airliner, recovers the box and manipulates the data to point toward one of the anti chinese coalition countries. Thus driving a wedge between them.

I find it ironic that China might have found the black box.

I was going to note that they (possibly) found it fairly quickly, too, considering how large the search area is. Didn't a previous article state that the locator had to be within 1 mile to possibly pick up the pinger? 1 sq. mi. out of a 5600 sq. mi. search area?!   Curious...  tinfoilhat.gif

• Like 1