There are many facets to this. This is just one. I can assure you that we are not going to hell in a hand basket. We are being sent there on a run away freight train. I watched this video twice. Pay close attention to how seriously the Russian children take this contest.

http://beforeitsnews.com/education/2014/04/vids-show-why-america-is-doomed-and-russia-would-annihilate-us-2447222.html

• Like 2

All depends upon the parents. My kids will be better hunters, marksmen, campers, hikers, climbers, skiers, etc..

Only way to shoot in Russia is to join the military. Our kids in most states are shooting well before their teenage years.

There is hope for America. Don't let the fucking media tell you otherwise. We have always been able to skull fuck the enemy. They should fear the civilian population more than the enemy.

• Like 4

Just another part of the indoctrination.  More preparation for the coming police state.

Make the children terrified of the gun.  Make them perfect subjects.

1. They won't dare own a gun.

2. They won't dare resist the will of the government thugs who have guns.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

Just another part of the indoctrination.  More preparation for the coming police state.

^^^^ THIS^^^^^

All depends upon the parents. My kids will be better hunters, marksmen, campers, hikers, climbers, skiers, etc..

Only way to shoot in Russia is to join the military. Our kids in most states are shooting well before their teenage years.

There is hope for America. Don't let the fucking media tell you otherwise. We have always been able to skull fuck the enemy. They should fear the civilian population more than the enemy.

Not entirely true. An acquaintance who is from there explained to me that it is difficult to legally obtain arms, but not nearly as difficult as, say, the UK, though the rules are different. He told me a shotgun license is relatively easy to get, and you must hold one for five years to obtain a rifle license - but once you have a rifle license, semi-auto, standard-capacity magazines, etc. are no problem.

While a agree pretty much in full with the OP in general. I think it would shed more light on the subject if there was more details. For instance is that a specialty school in Russia? Or the equal of a basic public school in america. Is it a military academy?

Would be nice to have more details. Then we would know exactly how aceewed we really are!

There are many facets to this. This is just one. I can assure you that we are not going to hell in a hand basket. We are being sent there on a run away freight train. I watched this video twice. Pay close attention to how seriously the Russian children take this contest.

http://beforeitsnews.com/education/2014/04/vids-show-why-america-is-doomed-and-russia-would-annihilate-us-2447222.html

A) thats camp or something. Not school

B ) They are goofing of, joking around untill its their turn to "stand in frot of the class". One of the teachers even tells them to be quiet

But overall yea youre right.....pussification

Edited by Arik
  • Like 1

Three percent of farmers and pilgrims whooped the greatest country in the world. Three percent of kids who have morals and  know  the value of GOD given rights will be pretty hard to stop no matter what day and age it is. A feverish few is all that is needed for victory over evil.

• Like 1

I could not confirm that it is from a cadet school. However they are not wearing any military clothing or insignia. I did find this...http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russia-children-undergo-weapons-training-cadet-school-1445573

If that was a typical school there would be a lot more girls. Most likely its that school.

Edited by Arik

Not entirely true. An acquaintance who is from there explained to me that it is difficult to legally obtain arms, but not nearly as difficult as, say, the UK, though the rules are different. He told me a shotgun license is relatively easy to get, and you must hold one for five years to obtain a rifle license - but once you have a rifle license, semi-auto, standard-capacity magazines, etc. are no problem.

Ask your buddy to see his rifle or pistol permit. He never got one.

3.  And they will immediately report anyone who has, or even mentions the word "gun" to the same government thugs.

• Like 2