Yes Boys and Girls, a Linch for the M92/M85

I just about dirtied my drawers when I saw this.  The Pit Bull will be wearing one soon.

EDIT: Found some better pics.  Still not an M92 but you get the idea.

The rail on the prototype is unfinished.  Production units are finished to match the cover.

post-4831-0-89951300-1401477378_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-64663400-1401477396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

You know the really greatest thing about LSCHs?

That you don't have to buy one if you don't want to.

And even better, you aren't forced to waste your time talking about something you aren't interested in.  Plenty of other threads about tactical toilet seats and such to keep you interested.

I don't waste my time talking about the latest retarded spikey muzzle brake cause those that like them don't give a fuck if I don't.

But for those right-handed that don't like reaching over or under to chamber a round, or using your firing hand, check this out.  No mods to the rifle or bolt carrier.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

That does not look like an M92. huh.png  Has it been modified or am I missing something?

I couldn't find a good pic of the Linch on an M92.  When I grabbed this pic I named it M92 because that's how I will search for it if I'm looking for it later.  Just laziness on my part.  But the pic does give an idea what it will look like on an M92.

• Like 1

It looks like a great concept to me.

I think if I was going use it on one rifle I'd want it on all of them so that's a lot of ammo for the money. Still I'd like to try it, ya know, when I have enough ammo.

BTW; Where can I find one of those tactical toilet seats?

Edited by Long Shot