Angelina Jolie is a Traitor!!! To... China?

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/angelina-jolie-angers-china-during-maleficent-88483670797.html

Those wacky chinese.  

EDIT: Yeah, so my point is that the chinese called an American a traitor to china...   See the ridiculousness of that?

Not about Jolie really, or actors.  Just about how the chinese lose their minds on the topic of Taiwan.

And yes Taiwan is a country.  And so is Tibet.  But that's not really the point of the post either...

Edited by Darth Saigus

Like most of Hollywood, I watch the movies on Netflix and don't worry too much about their personal lives. These are people that are literally paid to make believe. It's not worth my time to take them seriously.

• Like 4

Like most of Hollywood, I watch the movies on Netflix and don't worry too much about their personal lives. These are people that are literally paid to make believe. It's not worth my time to take them seriously.

This ^ They're job is to make movies. I watch the ones I like. But I care about as much what they do in their personal lives as I care about what you guys do.

Its not that I worry about their personal lives, or what their occupation is, the thing that piss me off is when Hollywood fuckwads take time from their personal lives, and push for more regulation on the things I do in MY personal life.

I have no use for her.

has a $400k range boobs and lips like an Angel what's not of use?

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/newshound/2012/09/brad-pitt-gives-angelina-jolie-400k-shooting-range-wedding-gift

Good for her. I never really found her that attractive.

And for the OP, Fuck China.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1

China's government sucks, but it is losing control. As with Russia, we need to remember not to confuse the people with the state. Otherwise, I can look down on you personally for everything Obama or our secretary of state does. Its people are getting a better life all the time and are becoming much harder to contain. The real oppressive crap is much stronger where there isn't prosperity. And Taiwan is a different country. I have friends from there, and I don't blame them a bit for moving here and starting a business. It's a beautiful place, and there are people who want to steal it.

I'm still mad about how the UK betrayed HK in 1998. That was shameful.

My advice:  Don't start a sentence with "we need to remember".  You remember whatever you like.  I will remember what I know.  (Which is more than I can say.)

Fuck china.

• Like 1

My wife and I spent a loooong summer in China in '99. In a nutshell - as stated previously - China is a steaming shithole. "Literally". My wife's a DOM, and attended Chengdu TCM University as part of her training. I traveled over there with her, because I didn't like China, and didn't trust the Nigerian shitbag who had appointed himself defacto leader of her class.

I can't say I didn't know what to expect, because the Chinese had just burned the US Embassy in Chengdu, and beaten an American tourist two weeks before we got there. What I had not expected was the filth, and desperation, poverty, and absolute disregard for human life I observed.

Most of all what I hated about the place is that the Chinese Govt. had handlers for my wife's class who accompanied them whereever they went. I was on my own, but had a North Korean who attached herself to me, and insisted on being my tour guide while there. At one point, looking over a "lunch" of broiled pidgeon with the head and claws still intact, I commented that my dad had flown 29 bombing missions over NK, and immedialely the veneer came off, and I got a first hand view about how they really feel about us. I never touched the lunch, or the "guide".

I ditched my NK "Guide" shortly thereafter, and spent the rest of my time hanging out in the city, hailing cabs, and photographing Chinese day to day life - which for the most part - absolutely sucked.

The funniest thing I saw there was a Chinese with a d 300 lb. hog draped over the gas tank of his motor bike, weaving side to side as he made his way down the road through heavy traffic.

The saddest thing I saw was a beggar lying on his side on a walkway over the main drag. His leg had been eaten to the bone with gangreen, and he couldn't have been more than a few hours away from unconsiouness and death. I handed him a 10 Yuan bill, knowing he would never spend it. This was not isolated, I saw stuff like this again, and again.

While my wife was working in the hospital she learned of a young woman, a mother with a terminal heart defect. She was in palliative care waiting to die because she could not afford the $100 operation required to repair her heart.

My wife learned of this. She and her class of American acupunture students took up a collection to cover the cost of the surgery. The young woman got the treatment she needed, and after recovering went home to her children.

The story made the front page of the Chengdu newspaper. 

The Nigerian shitwad (naturalized American), impregnated a Chinese OB/GYN, who delivered her own baby in secrecy (1/2 African girls are not welcome in China). My wife's class shamed him into bringing her and her beautiful Afro/Asian daughter to the US, where the prick kept them both penned up in his apartment with little contact to the outside world.

We went to visit her in Phoenix when her daugther was about 1 1/2 years old. "Hank" the Nigerian, had told her he could not afford a car seat to transport the baby, and that the semi rural Phoenix area had no public transportation. We set her straight on that, bought her a good child seat at the nearest Target store, and an unlimited bus pass at the terminal in downtown Phoenix. We also bought her a prepaid phone card (around $60, I think), and gave her $300 in cash to cover expenses, and buy clothes for her and her toddler

Last we heard, she had a sucessful real estate business. Her daughter was doing beautifully, and she had divorced "Hank" the Nigerian.

• Like 1

WOW! Cool story!

While I have no personal stories about China, a freind of my does. He has a thing for Asian chicks. His current gf is Chinese and 2 summers ago he went to meet her parents, in China. He said that the capital is dirty, filthy, shitty. Always gray, no sun, the river even smells from all the polution. However, the next day he flew to her home city and it was a different story. He said it was like a fairytail look to it. very historic, beautiful, colorfull, plenty of sunshine. He was there for 2 weeks. Took pics of billboards showing soldiers with AKs!

• Like 1