It's a statement to appease the retards, not a ban from premises. Carry concealed.

It is a statement to appease the tards but also a statement to keep the open carry activists from gravitating to them like happened with Starbucks. The key here is carry concealed, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW!!!!!!  Starbucks has stated they no longer allow open carry on their premises, but I know they don't get excited about concealed carry even if an employee notices. They just don't want to be the graviational pole between the pro and anti gun crowds.

Seems there is an ever growing element that insists on carrying in a confrontational manner. Yes I get it is their right to do so, but since society as a whole quite doing so back in the early 1900's, carrying an AR 15 openly in 2014 while legal only seems to result in cities and states passing more stringent gun laws related to carrying guns. Hello is anyone listening??? Keep it concealed and move along, it is simply the better plan long term than swimming against the tide.

Edited by Inspector 12
  • Like 2

I saw it this morning on the news and immediately sent them an email. Probably won't do any good but I feel better when I give them my feedback. Just one more place I will not give my dollars to and spread the word about. Fuck em.

I received this from them today.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We’ve listened carefully to the nuances of this debate and respect the protected rights of everyone involved.

Target’s approach has always been to follow the local laws, and we continue to do so. In return, we respectfully request guests not bring firearms into Target stores – even in communities where it is permitted by law.

This is a complicated issue, but it boils down to a simple belief: Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create.

We’ll share your viewpoint with Target leaders.

Sincerely,

Lijin

The Target team

They wanted to please the 400K cunt sucking moms that supposedly signed the petition.

They hire an interim CEO and have him say something fucking stupid since most of the higher end customers of target are conservative and like guns.

They fire the "CEO" for his stupid ass comment and they keep the theoretical 400K pussy munching cunt moms and the conservatives feel better about the whole fucking thing.

It's all an illusion folks.

Damage control.

Looks like there is an unexpected benefit to the "it's not a ban!" Target gun ban.  For criminals that is.

Armed assaults and robberies are up at Target stores.  How could this possibly be???

http://www.inquisitr.com/1343779/targets-gun-ban-proves-to-be-absolute-rubbish-as-assailants-attack-stores-customers/

Edited by Darth Saigus

Looks like there is an unexpected benefit to the "it's not a ban!" Target gun ban.  For criminals that is.

Armed assaults and robberies are up at Target stores.  How could this possibly be???

http://www.inquisitr.com/1343779/targets-gun-ban-proves-to-be-absolute-rubbish-as-assailants-attack-stores-customers/

Criminals prefer disarmed victims

They wanted to please the 400K cunt sucking moms that supposedly signed the petition.

They hire an interim CEO and have him say something fucking stupid since most of the higher end customers of target are conservative and like guns.

They fire the "CEO" for his stupid ass comment and they keep the theoretical 400K pussy munching cunt moms and the conservatives feel better about the whole fucking thing.

It's all an illusion folks.

Damage control.

Yes no one will notice that there was a new CEO for a week, wont effect stock prices or anything.

Higher end customers? At Target? Target itself is a higher end version of Walmart and has higher end customers but only in relation to Walmart. And I dont see most of them being conservative.

It seems a little quick to really be able to point to a trend based on their policy. It sounds terrible to say this, but I HOPE it's true..

I CAN tell you this, if for whatever reason I'm forced against my will into a Target store, I'll be carrying. Fuck them.

• Like 1