How many of you guys are watching the latest real evidence of huge friggin' Great White Sharks that are out there CONFIRMED on video 35 - 50 years old minimum and over 30 - 35 feet long? Just the couple of really huge ones that have been documented and named "Colossus" and "Submarine" are scary enough. Submarine even has shown he is highly intelligent and even has the ability to hold still suspended and be able to breathe! , has a particular hunger for human flesh, and is on film taking people out! F'kr snatched one chick down below the surface while she was tied to a 150 gallon barrel... yep snatched that down too and it didn't come back up?  DAYUUUM!!!  Turn on Discovery Channel this week guys the shit is getting real right now.

post-1293-0-80838300-1407727316_thumb.jpg

And yes I already know how much this channel likes to "dramatize" their hit shows like this. I'm basing my opinions on photos and video evidence aside from historical interviews that are documented. I say send a real sub down after the beast and let's see..lol!

• Like 1

That is totally believable. We had a 23 ft White Shark with a GPS tracker on her 12 miles off the beach here over Independence Day. They caught her to change the transponder batteries and give her a check up. I say she as they said she was pregnant. A week later, she had traveled from the FL panhandle back over to the Atlantic side by Daytonna. Lots of sharks being pulled into the docks lately here.