I say bullshit on calling him a Liberal POS. I met Mr. Williams personally in Pakistan in 2003. To say he loved and supported his troops is an understatement. He appreciated the warm welcome and walk arounds of all our CSAR gear and Predator drone operations, he requested to perform an impromptu stand up routine for the camp since he was delayed there anyway. I never laughed that hard...ever. He took photos with every single troop there, signed autographs, and basically hung out bullshitting with everyone until they either had to hit the rack or go on a mission. In my opinion, he was a very cool dude, and very appreciative of what we were doing over there. Rest In Peace.

• Like 4

I wonder if this was a "Carradine"?

I also find it interested that Barry has already made a statement about William's death but doesn't seem to have much to say about the riots..

Edited by Maxwelhse

I say bullshit on calling him a Liberal POS. I met Mr. Williams personally in Pakistan in 2003. To say he loved and supported his troops is an understatement. He appreciated the warm welcome and walk arounds of all our CSAR gear and Predator drone operations, he requested to perform an impromptu stand up routine for the camp since he was delayed there anyway. I never laughed that hard...ever. He took photos with every single troop there, signed autographs, and basically hung out bullshitting with everyone until they either had to hit the rack or go on a mission. In my opinion, he was a very cool dude, and very appreciative of what we were doing over there. Rest In Peace.

You are entitled to your opinion sir, and I'm glad you saw a side to him that is different than my view of him.

He was very much a liberal, very anti gun, very pro democrat.  He is exactly what I hate seeing my country become.

He is the one who brought politics and religion into his comedy and therefore it is his own doing for which I base my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion sir, and I'm glad you saw a side to him that is different than my view of him.

He was very much a liberal, very anti gun, very pro democrat.  He is exactly what I hate seeing my country become.

He is the one who brought politics and religion into his comedy and therefore it is his own doing for which I base my opinion.

If he brought any solace to any of our troops stationed abroad away from their families that cannot be disparaged. He was evidently quite disturbed however as many libtards are.

I am sorry this man who had fame and fortune allowed substances to rule his life and felt taking his life was a viable option. Maybe instead of the MSM, fox included should focus on those issues instead of acting those are just occupational hazards.

What is more of a tragedy is the fact that last week we had an American General murdered by the very f*cks that are supposed to be our allies and our totally worthless POS prez (he is such a worthless POS!!) offers a long winded soliloquy on Williams and not one f*cking word, not one about General Greene.

Pathetic.

• Like 1