http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/08/12/coney-island-beachgoers-shocked-by-gun-buried-in-sand-found-by-10-year-old-girl/

Trained to handle just about any situation on the beach, Boyce’s first responder instincts kicked in.

"I had to stay calm and rational, and like, make the right decisions,” he said.

The girl’s mother couldn’t believe it.

“Her mom comes up and like, ‘Oh my God, this is supposed to be a beach!'” Boyce said.

Others at the beach were likewise shocked by the discovery.

“I would have a heart attack,” said Mae Sowell of Coney Island. “Wow, wow.”

“I would be petrified that they would touch it, and I wouldn’t even want to touch it,” said Linda Talbot of Garden City, Long Island.

But Boyce’s quick thinking paid off in a dangerous situation in which someone could have been hurt.

Edited by Darth Saigus

This is how frighteningly stupid people are.    

Everyone knows guns just go off and kill people when you touch them, Its absolutely terrifying.  

Guns shouldnt exist so we are going to act like they dont, so we dont have to scare ourselves.

Teaching kids about gun safety is madness, since guns are evil, and they dont exist in our town.

There are 300,000,000 guns in the united states, they are just going to go away if we ignore them.

THIS                                                              EQUALS THIS

post-31894-0-99221500-1408461422.jpg

post-31894-0-53390500-1408461454.jpg

• Like 1

What a fucking pussy:

"“I had to stay calm and rational, and like, make the right decisions,” he said."

These are the types that continue to migrate to Texas.

Well, thank God they're finally leaving here!

• Like 1

Holders brainwashing seems to be working. I miss the days when people had common sense, and didn't cower like a little cunt at the sight of a gun. Our nation is becoming more and more pussified daily.

• Like 6

What a fucking pussy:

"“I had to stay calm and rational, and like, make the right decisions,” he said."

Don't worry, I am moving to Texas and if there are guns buried on the beach, I have a metal detector! Sounds like a new way to add to the collection !

Can we get a 10 gun minimum put in place for those moving to Texas? I was told there was a 2 gun requirement, but if you only own 2 guns, you are damn near a LIBERAL!

• Like 3

What a fucking pussy:

Don't worry, I am moving to Texas and if there are guns buried on the beach, I have a metal detector! Sounds like a new way to add to the collection !

Can we get a 10 gun minimum put in place for those moving to Texas? I was told there was a 2 gun requirement, but if you only own 2 guns, you are damn near a LIBERAL!

I don't even own a lot and when I give people my number they give me "the look". I always just say I'm a C&R holder so if I don't have more than 15, I've wasted my time and money 

My internet providers server is fucked up again. I could not get the aforementioned video to load quickly, so I gave up. I did manage to read part of it. Was all of this "to do" regarding just a gun some kid found?

If so, it does not bode well for our future as a nation. I wonder also how well all of these people on some beach would have fared when the shooting started at Lexington and Concord? Makes me sick to my stomach. HB of CJ (old coot)

What a fucking pussy:

In Texas if you know how many guns you own, you don't have enough. I have lost track years ago.

• Like 2