More zero brains bullshit from our school system

How in the hell did that many people,that stupid all end up in the same location at the same time? The teacher,the principal,the cop,the prosecutor. http://www.examiner.com/article/south-carolina-teen-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-neighbor-s-dinosaur?cid=sm-ip-facebook-082114-6.00am-SCTeenArrestedForKillingDino

At first, I thought he was talking about either Pelosi or Ried.  :)  The thought police is alive, well and in a school near you.

Just like when a few months ago my grandkids went down to the basement with me to get my grandson's single shot .410 so he could shoot it out back. When I opened the safe, the first words out of my 12 year old granddaughters mouth where, " PeePaw, all those guns are ILLEGAL, and you could get in trouble", even after about 2 hours of trying to explain to her that they where all LEGAL and that I bought them at the gun store, she still believes otherwise. What a great "education system" they have now in public schools. My grandson, who is 9, told her to shut up and go to the kitchen with Nanny, but I'll be damned if she didn't go out side with us, begging to shoot the .22LR.

This world and country is SO SCREWED UP, not to mention the young ones coming up today.

At first, I thought he was talking about either Pelosi or Ried.  smile.png  The thought police is alive, well and in a school near you.

Just like when a few months ago my grandkids went down to the basement with me to get my grandson's single shot .410 so he could shoot it out back. When I opened the safe, the first words out of my 12 year old granddaughters mouth where, " PeePaw, all those guns are ILLEGAL, and you could get in trouble", even after about 2 hours of trying to explain to her that they where all LEGAL and that I bought them at the gun store, she still believes otherwise. What a great "education system" they have now in public schools. My grandson, who is 9, told her to shut up and go to the kitchen with Nanny, but I'll be damned if she didn't go out side with us, begging to shoot the .22LR.

This world and country is SO SCREWED UP, not to mention the young ones coming up today.

I would have been making a trip down to the school to have a discussion with the morons that decided to start lying to children to sell their fear agenda... What did mom and dad think of it?

How is that the school can have a child arrested for violation of an internal policy? And how can an officer arrest that boy, knowing he's violating his oath? You want to riot about something riot about your rights being fucking flushed down the toilet? s

We all tend to consider the rules we grew up with as normal. Just like how most of us know that if you talk back to your parents and get smacked in the mouth...that was normal. Within a generation our kids will grow up thinking that being arrested for saying something the state doesn't approve of is "normal".

• Like 1

Maxwelhse,

The grandkids live with their father about 65 miles away, but when I told him about it, after we came upstairs, he asked her where she heard that or who told her, and she said "My teacher at school".  The ex son-inlaw said he was going to have talk with the teacher, because he hunts and the kids want to hunt with him, we also shoot at the WLMA near them and they shoot with me in the our backyard. He did say that this was the first he'd heard of her saying that.

I have seen some of the kids work from school and homework and it's this fricking common core shit, that stuff seems like they are teaching the kids to go around their elbow to get to their asshole, instead of going direct to it. The math problems she brings home are some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen. I showed her the "easy" way to solve some, and she got in trouble for not doing it the schools way. That there is some F**ked up shit.

The more I learn about the current state of the public school system the more I'm thinking about private schools if I ever have kids... Maybe they're not any better but they almost can't be worse.

That is a tough choice and one I made from the start with my child. It isn't easy, but I  believe if I had to do over again, I would do the same. My Child is in a private high school at 18K per year. A bitch, but I close my eyes every time I write a check. Good luck on what ever decision you make. Reading is key

Edited by yakdung

The more I learn about the current state of the public school system the more I'm thinking about private schools if I ever have kids... Maybe they're not any better but they almost can't be worse.

Please just trust me tell you that you DO NOT want yer kids in pubic school, I don't think you can truly imagine the depth of ignorance contained in one of those places, and I'm not talking about the kids  beaten.gif

The worse thing to ever happen to our public education system was to allow them to unionize. I'm not a highly educated person, as I'm sure most of you here have figured out already, but the depth of ignorance that I have come to know in the public school system is hard to deal with, I have NEVER encountered such ignorance ANYWHERE else, God help us, we are sooooo fucked amazing.gif