Here is my post if anyone is interested, I was not done but the POS ipad froze up, and I do not have time to rewrite it as I have to do some work.

That's true because economic effects aren't immediate.  If things go to trash when Hilary's president, there will only be the dems to blame, or a woman.

I figure that the HildaBeast and Joe Biden will both run. Each of them has enough dirt on the other to destroy each other. Maybe we get lucky and during a debate they go 'off script' and go nuclear. Just like the cold war MAD (mutual assured destruction).

I have a real simple solution, at least in theory, to the mess that we are in: constitutional amendment that states you have to pay federal income taxes to vote in a federal election. This does not mean that you pay in $1000 and get $1000 back as a refund due to credits, etc. etc. You have to have hard dollars in the federal coffer. The Revolutionary War, was fought among other things, over Taxation without representation. Now we have representation with no taxation. If Mommy or Daddy can claim you as a dependent regardless of age, you have no business or right in casting a vote that will affect the rest of us.

• Like 1