I heard this yesterday and of course probably a lot of you had too, but JP Morgan Chase announced they got hacked and over 1 million accounts compromised. Last night it got revised to over 60 million and this morning it is up to 76 million households. They said only user info was stolen and no financial, so just your name, address, and social security type stuff. Glad I dropped them a few years back.

As Dad said...  Just expect to get hacked.  Our best and brightest are too busy spying on us to worry about protecting us.

I agree completely with the first sentence. Although I would not describe people who decide that their life calling is to work for the government, as our best and brightest. Not to say that they aren't good at the task that they do, spying on and storing everything, and enforcing the will of the politicians.
  • Like 1

Russia will self destruct if we keep oil under $95 a barrel. We need to lay a couple LNG pipelines to Europe. That will cut off the Russians access to hard cash almost completely. Putin wants to be the new Stalin, he is a dangerous man, but not anywhere as clever as he thinks he is.

I will not fight WW3 under Obama or Hillary, call me unpatriotic but that is how I feel. Maybe they can enlist the progressive college students and white liberals who are begging for it by voting in these clowns.

• Like 3

I will not fight WW3 under Obama or Hillary, call me unpatriotic but that is how I feel. Maybe they can enlist the progressive college students and white liberals who are begging for it by voting in these clowns.

It would be a case of these communists against those communists...fuckemall.

It would be a case of these communists against those communists...fuckemall.

haha.gif