Cuz we are PUSSIES...!!! We as a whole have lost  any thought of pushing back on anything,

Work place violence, shooter former employee, white bitch said some racists shit in the past, so free pass

Edited by SmilinEd
  • Like 1

You're all racists.

See my avatar?  White kid, guilty of nothing, shot by a trigger happy cop who watched him bleed out, all caught on body cam.  Shooting ruled "justified" because the kid didn't put up his hands fast enough.

White lives don't matter.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

Saw both videos. Cameraman and shooter. This was a fucked up guy with an extreme anger problem. Not in dispute.

Fox News is now discussing the merits of controlling "gun violence". How terribly,  terribly, sad. Instead of placing responsibility squarely with the perpetrator, the media focuses upon the tool.

This sick fuck could have killed just as efficiently with a rock, just as fast. 

• Like 2

I watched both the News & the shooter's cell phone videos, separately and side by side.

How can anyone be so unaware as not to notice a big guy walk up on them, point a pistol in full view, hesitate, point it again, hesitate and finally open fire?

Sheep, brainless & blind, wholly unaware bleating sheep, sitting in their pasture unknowing that a wolf rabid animal stands in front of them.

Zero situational awareness.

Horrible & shocking, so sad, so tragic and heart rending for all the families involved.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

He felt he was discriminated against because he was a black gay man. Really?!!! Who gives a shit? I don't. If you're a black gay man and you read the news well, I like you. If you don't read the news well, I'll probably turn the channel. I don't give a shit how you view yourself. Do your job well, or find another line of work. 

• Like 3

Another poor "victim" convinced by the left and the media that they are OPRESSED!  He was black.  He was gay.  He was weak.  The perfect tool.

“As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” 

Ironic to say the least.  If there is a hell, Roof and Flanagan will be sharing the same cell for all eternity.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Yeah, its pretty funny that being an angry black person, or angry homosexual person, is lauded by the leftist media but if a white person is angry for any reason they're a raving madman and most likely some sort of -ist or -phobic.

I noticed as that broken record, Larry Wilmore, was getting to the end of my patience that he uses "black" as a compliment a lot. "kickass black woman" and "strong black woman" come to mind so maybe there's a sex aspect to it too but i notice if some white male leftist says exactly what he [Wilmore] is thinking it will never be stated as being said by a "smart white man". 

at this point i think I'll just ignore the hour warm-up act for @Midnight.