Obama Orders Behavioral Experiments on American Public

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/15/president-obama-orders-behavioral-experiments-american-public

This does NOT SURPRISE ME, but it does bother me.  WTF? 

Is this guy just EVER going to go away? 

What a putz.

Would love to take that Executive Pen of his and shove it sideways up his clit....

Facebook is the largest social experiment there is. The creators have openly admitted they have limited posts on people's feeds to try and make someone feel happy sad angry ect by limiting the feed to only those kinds of posts you will see in return to see if you will omit the same type of posts.. It's all Bs. They used to try and do mind control something like lsd experiments and mk ultra rings a bell. Now adays I hear rumor there putting chips in people in the pen without them knowing about it for what reason or purpose I don't know. Sorry if this sounds far out there

It's all just talk nothing is true unless you know it is all just what we read not what we know. So you can take your tinfoil hats off now.

Edited by Avtomatkalashnikov

The Jade Helm Operation Papers sound like it was an experiment to learn how to "ferret out" soldiers not wearing uniforms (patriots/terrorists) by manipulating the population's opinion.

Not surprising.

Our government has experimented on us from the beginning.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1