Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Honestly, I don't give a shit what that new dude does on his own time, but I know I don't speak for the majority of those serving, and those who have served who are likely to influence the next generation of soldiers.  This is going to lead a significant decline in qualified people enlisting in the armed forces, and those who do, won't be up to the task.  

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't give a shit what that new dude does on his own time, but I know I don't speak for the majority of those serving, and those who have served who are likely to influence the next generation of soldiers.  This is going to lead a significant decline in qualified people enlisting in the armed forces, and those who do, won't be up to the task.

May also lead to the first blanket party for a sitting secretary and I am not talking dildos and dicks

May also lead to the first blanket party for a sitting secretary and I am not talking dildos and dicks

could we be so lucky

• Like 1

Not long after Obozo took office, there was a Ford Expedition - the $$$$ kind that got coveted on the street parking in DC at the Veterans Department. It had a large globe and anchor on the back, and an EQUALLY large rainbow teddy bear. There is NO doubt in my mind why the Vets are getting FUCKED, and now he is going after those who are still serving.

• Like 1

So...when do they de-criminalize homosexual behavior under UCMJ?

They haven't changed that, yet?

Is adultery next?

Yes, it is illegal, under the UCMJ!

Our soldiers in Afganistan were told to ignore the rape of children because it is part of their culture, WTF?

They said, they could hear the kids screaming!

Ancient Islam is a disease!

Reform, conform, or die.

Your lifestyle is not compatible with Western Values!

I don't like the new "normal".

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 5