The 10-22 crowd. While giving g a payment on my bushmaster at the pawn shop I spotted a near mint one on the rack. $150 out the door. Dude gave me 5 months to pay. So I said sign me up. Wife will be pissed, but oh well.

• Like 1

I always had a hard on for the special edition (50 year anniversary model, I think? unsure.png ) "Basketweave" Talo edition of the 10/22. wub.png032.gif

If it wasn't for the damn cheek riser on the left side of the stock (being forced to shoot left handed now). mad.gif

And how come you can't seem to find a full sized picture of it too?  Always the pistol grip OR the fore stock?  angry.png

post-88-0-19919700-1452731555_thumb.jpg

10/22s are fine firearms in particular if one is going to invest money in them to get what they are capable of delivering.

Hate to think what mine has cost to date.

If one isn't going to do that I would stick with the Marlin, better rifle out of the box but doesn't have the wealth of an aftermarket.

What it does have available is an extended magazine that works well and is cheap, have 3 and all run like tops.