They slaughtered 4000 people in St Sofia's church, bathed the cathedral in blood

Then turned it into a mosque,

Thats just a small slice of the history of the religion of peace.

Raping and crucifying or murdering young Christian girls is every muslim man dream.

One should study and learn whom ones enemy truly is. 

• Like 3

They kill everyone, this happened right around the corner from me in 1989. How many Christian mother and fathers (or any moral human) would do this to their own daughter.

Palestina Isa

In 1989 in St. Louis, Missouri, sixteen-year-old Palestina (Tina) Isa was murdered by her Palestinian father, Zein Isa, with the aid of her Brazilian mother, Maria Isa. Their daughter listened to American popular music such as dance, rap, R&B, and rock. After learning that Palestina had taken a part-time job without her parents' permission, and dated a non-Muslim African American man, her father felt she had become too Westernized. On the day of her murder, Zein repeatedly stabbed his daughter Tina, while her mother Maria held her down.[1]

Zein Isa was a member of the Abu Nidal Organization, which at the time he murdered his daughter, was plotting to bomb the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C.. A crucial factor in his trial was that the FBI had bugged Zein's house on FISA order in connection with his suspected terrorist activities, and as such, had recorded Tina's murder on an audio cassette. This was especially important in confirming that Maria was an active participant in the murder, and that Zein's claim of self-defense against Tina was false.

On December 20, 1991[2] both Zein and Maria Isa were convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to death. On April 1, 1993, Zein was indicted by the FBI in connection with his terrorist activities within Abu Nidal Organization, but the charges were dropped as he was already on death row for his daughter's murder. He later died of diabetes complications on February 17, 1998. Maria's death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment without parole; she died April 30, 2014, in a Vandalia, MO, prison at age 70.[3]

The Forensic Files season 8 episode 38 "Honour Thy Father" featured this case, as did an episode of Arrest & Trial. A book called "Guarding the Secrets", written by Ellen Harris, describes and details the murder.

• Like 1

And yet we have millions of dipshit hipsters listening to Oog Centaur and his ilk whilst they parade around using the name of the group who committed these atrocities. 

lost me there...

And yet we have millions of dipshit hipsters listening to Oog Centaur and his ilk whilst they parade around using the name of the group who committed these atrocities. 

lost me there...

Young Turks

Oh. Right. Voice of reason, that bunch.

I thought about that too, but not in reference to the genocide. I was just thinking of the ~ fascists who took over the state and got the majority of its citizens killed for nothing.

Although I was aware of the massive genocide, particularly because of 

I just associated that with the Turkish regime, not the phrase "The Young Turks."