Muzzie using a car and a knife for an attack in Ohio.  Campus cop dropped his ass about a minute later!  GOOD JOB!!!

+1 Lay down, scumbag!

ETA: Forgot to add that the scumbag was actually observing the gun free zone rules. Looks like they need car and machete free zones now. May as well add gasoline and bombs to the list as well. You know, assault and murder free zones would be effective (definite sarcasm).

• Like 2

Its not being reported at all in the mainstream media, but over the Thanksgiving weekend there were several terrorist style attacks in Albuquerque NM. The shitbag perp set off explosives and burned an Old Navy store in a heavily trafficked shopping center, A Barnes and Noble in a major shopping mall, a huge brand new multi unit condo development, a Pro-Life counseling center and ministry, and one starbucks, with 'devices' found at two other Starbucks.

The local news last night stated that a suspect was in custody, and that well known binary explosives, mason jars full of gasoline, and an AR had been recovered from the trunk of his car.

The newscaster also stated that the binary explosive was the same one used by the ISIS NJ/NY bomber.

All in all seven terror style bombing/arsons in Albuquerque over the course of the Thanksgiving weekend, and not a whisper about it in the mainstream press.

Albuquerque local news: http://krqe.com/2016/11/28/man-spotted-near-scene-of-old-navy-fire-identified-facing-charges/

• Like 2

Silly liberals. Really looked like idiots on this one. I'm glad that there has finally been an awakening and resistance to their general stupidity. Both my wife and I are pretty fed up of their crap. Even my kids are fed up of their crap in schools. My son constantly gets into interesting discussions with his peers and teachers and always goes back to the Bill of Rights to make them look silly. He's actually had liberal teachers just plain quit mid argument and tell him he's right.

Gotta love it... "The Ohio attacker was upset about the treatment of Muslims." So, naturally, he carried out a terrorist attack which will cause Muslims to be treated even worse!  :up:

The arsonist in ABQ was not reported anywhere because no one was killed or injured. "If it bleeds it leads."

• Like 1

Remi ds me of a young Muslim youth I knew from paintball years ago.

He was sore about what he felt was the stereotyping of his ilk as violent people. I suggested that, in the interest of turning that impression around, perhaps the Quran should be reinterpreted into a more 'people-friendly' book, much in the way the New Testament attempted to dispel the more unsavory parts of the Old.

His response?

"I would rather die than change that book".

I thanked him for dismissing his previous notion from my mind.

Second attack in Columbus in 2016. The first was at a restaurant called Nazareth, star of David was displayed in the restaurant and a muzzie asked an employee if the owner was Jewish. Came back later in the day and attacked the patrons at the establishment (CDP officer sent him to receive his rewards).Only local news coverage.

The Columbus chief of police corrected the politicians at the mopress conference stating "this might be the second terror attack in Columbus this year". Media buried her statement after the live press conference.

Antar traveled to DC over the weekend, credit card records show he purchased the knife in D.C. I'm sure they are very concerned about him travelling from the second largest Somolia community to the third largest population of Somolia in DC....

His age is listed as 18,doubtful since he graduated on our tax paying money from a community college last summer and enrolled in OSU, and started at OSU in the fall of 2016. Considering him and his family moved here in 2014, extremely unlikely he is 18. Harder to be accepted as a refugee if you are of an older age. Remember we only take women and children (Barry statement not mine...

Edited by machinist
  • Like 2

I'll say this...

If any of those bastards attack where I'm at, and fail to kill me, they just made a serious tactical error!  It won't just be war, it will be scorched earth!

We got a bunch of those Somolians here thanks to oblome.  They're just starting to push a little in school lunch programs, ect.  Just a matter of time till a cork goes pop.  Probably the ass making his wife and young child go out in full hijab.