Buying, Selling, or Holding out for Lower Prices?

Yikes!  Just completely finished all the $Christmas Shopping$.  The game plan was to pay off the credit card debt over about 6 months paying a little interest thus possibly slightly raising my already high credit rating.

But ... considering how much I spent on others, now selling off some various gun related things at a great loss may be indicated to pay off all those credit card purchases.  Too much credit card debt.  Sounds good to me.

Buy high, sell low.  Make it up via volume.  :)

Putting others before ourselves despite the cost always pays dividends.

• Like 1

So, started looking through my collection, thinking about which ones would be good candidates to sell...

Each one I pulled out and thought about for a few minutes, started hearing Gollum's voice in my head:

"But, it's our prreecciioouusss. We loves it and needs to keep it!"  ;)

So, yeah... nothing for sale yet.

• Like 4

"HB of CJ, you old coot, you have brand new guns and un shot ammo you have had for years!  And never shot!  When are you ever going to use all that stuff?  If you went and sold off just part of it all, you could pay off ALL of your Christmas credit card purchases!!"

"Yes dear!"  (maybe)   :) :)

Merry Christmas!!

So, you just need to go out and get all those unused guns... used! That would help clear some of the ammo stockpile, too.  :up:

Happy to say I have no unused guns. I know how to use, takedown and clean every firearm I own.

The only gun I have never taken apart is my Henry 22lr lever gun. The darn thing is dead-nuts 100% reliable. A bore snake now and then and it's good to go. Everything else I have got down and dirty familiar with.
  • Like 1